•·.·´¯`·.·•Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi•·.·´¯`·.·•

Posted: 16 years ago

" Rab ne Bana Di Jodi will remind audiences (if anyone has forgotten) of the magic touch that has made ?Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge? the longest running motion picture in Indian cinema history "

Releasing on December 12

Rab ne Bana Di Jodi is the New Bollywood Hindi Movie from Yash Raj Films. Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi would be the third Directorial Venture of the Super Hit Director, Producer and one of the most Powerful person in Bollywood today, Aditya Chopra. Aditya Chopra makes a come back to the director's seat after 8 long years. During these 8 years of recluse from the Director's cap, Aditya Chopra has successfully managed to build a Yash Raj Realm in Bollywood with numerous super hits every year and his camp growing into one of the biggest production houses in the country. Rab ne Bana Di Jodi Bollywood Hindi movie stars the Biggest Star of Bollywood, Shahrukh Khan, in the lead role. As announced by Yash Raj Films

" Rab ne Bana Di Jodi will remind audiences (if anyone has forgotten) of the magic touch that has made ?Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge? the longest running motion picture in Indian cinema history "

Rab de Bana di Jodi marks the return of Aditya Chopra, Shahrukh Khan super Bollywood hit pair which created history with movies like Dilwale Dulhaniya Lejayenge and Mohabbatein. Dilwale Dulhaniya Lejayenge or DDLJ as it usually called, continues it record breaking 13th year run in theatres. Aditya Chopra plans to cast a new girl opposite Shahrukh Khan in Rab ne Bana di Jodi.

The music of the Rab ne Bana di Jodi would be composed by Salim-Sulaiman, rather than the ever-green hit pair of Jatin Lalit. It is rumoured that they have been offered this humongous task for their hit tracks of Chak de India which is also a Yash Raj Production Movie. Yash Raj Films are know for their mind blowing music hindi tracks which manage to top the charts for every movie !

The film will be produced by Yash Chopra, and would be written and directed by Aditya Chopra himself. Shooting for the film would commence in May 2008 and it would release by the end of 2008.

Pics:

Avis (Feel Free To Use):

Siggies (Feel Free To Use):

'

Members:

1. rukhaya

2. maria_srk

3. -s a f i n a-

4. raidah_noshin

5. ro_armaanlover

6. ash k

7. srkh

8. love srk

9. Meena_A

10. *<KILL@_GYAL<*

11. preitygirl

12. stares

13. farislove

14. Zareena

15. rkelite

16. teenb12

17. Uudee

18. rajeevthegr88

Edited by rukhaya - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: maria_srk

me totally in rukaya

Hiya! 😃 Gr8 to have you here

Shahrukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan together in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi?

According to industry sources Shahrukh and Hrithik could be seen together again in Rab ne Bana di jodi. They previously worked together in Kabhi Khusi Kabhie Gham, a Karan Johar movie. The movie might also star Adi Chopra's favourite stars Rani Mukherjee and Preity Zinta in other roles.

http://www.rabnebanadijodi.net/shahrukh_and_hrithik_rab_ne_b ana_di_jodi

Is Karan Johar Shahrukh\'s Costume Designer again?

Karan Johar has always been SRK\'s personal costume desginer for a while now and always gave his best shot to make the superstar look more stylish. Its a well know fact that Aditya Chopra\'s movies always have the best music, locations, sets and most importantly costumes. type=text/javascript> src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ ads.js" type=text/javascript>

Since Shahrukh would be playing the role of an NRI based in UK in Rab ne banadi jodi, Karan Johar would surely have a great scope to work on Shahrukh\'s costumes and make the star look better, especially with his new 6 pack !

http://www.rabnebanadijodi.net/karan_johar_shahrukhs_costume _desinger_again

Shahrukh Khan might Co-produce Rab ne Bana Di Jodi with Aditya Chopra

After turning in to a super hot producer after the mega hit movie Om Shanti Om from his Red Chillies Banner, SRK now plans to co-produce Rab ne Banadi Jodi along with Aditya Chopra and Yash Raj Films. It is known that Shahrukh Khan and Aditya Chopra has always been the best of pals and also great professionals at work. They would now be working after a gap of 8 years.

Shahrukh Khan for Rab ne Banadi jodi instead of taking his big fat cheque for the signing amount for the movie rather plans to co-produce and have a share of the profits. It s rumoured that SRK also planned to waive his acting fee for the movie. Looks like Red Chillies Entertainment is all set to hit the Bull\'s Eye yet again.

http://www.rabnebanadijodi.net/shahrukh_might_co_produce_rab _ne_bana_di_jodi_aditya_chopra

Edited by rukhaya - 16 years ago
-s a f i n a- thumbnail
can i join?? RNBDJ.....cant w8 til its released 😛 😃 DDLJ n mohabatein r some of my fave movies 😛 thanx for opening the fc rukhaya 😃   

Originally posted by: -s a f i n a-

can i join?? RNBDJ.....cant w8 til its released 😛 😃 DDLJ n mohabatein r some of my fave movies 😛 thanx for opening the fc rukhaya 😃   

yh sure! welcome to the fc 😃

Originally posted by: -s a f i n a-

omg rukhaya i lub r avi 😳 😃

thanx

-s a f i n a- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rukhaya

yh sure! welcome to the fc 😃

thanx rukhaya 😛 

-s a f i n a- thumbnail