Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kitypity thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! so sweet! shiv lvs gauri n confesses it 2 himself!!! kool!but gauri not been able 2 believe it ???
Mrs.soniayk6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i love the movie a lot sneha.thanx 4r selecting this movie 😳 .so finally our shiv is in love with guari.when is gauri going to fall 4r for our shiv.waiting 4r that to happen 😳 .
coming to ur update its fantastic sneha.keep up the gud work ur doing 👏 .now iam waiting 4r ur update 😊 .
GK001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its fantastic sneha keep up the gud work ur doing 👏
i am too waiting 4r ur update
😳
pals_sneha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanxx guys u will burst out laughing in the nxt part 😃
luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh reallyyyy soo plzzz do continue soonnn 😳
pals_sneha thumbnail
yeah i will update it today at night hopefully!!
pals_sneha thumbnail
hey guys sorry that i m late but here's the nxt part
pals_sneha thumbnail
                    PART-8
             SHIV IS IN HIS OWN WORLD

Ipyy ended the call , just then gauri came
GAURI- who was on the phone?
IPPY-………on phone it was anupam…….he was saying that he n shiv decided to go for a movie tomorrow at PVR – 2:30 pm n asked whether we two will be comin or not?..............so I said yes.
GAURI- oh a movie……which one?
IPPY- jab we met
GAURI –oh that's gud………wow we will be going to watch the movie…….so when we two should leave frm here?
IPPY- actually I n anupam are goin to the mall to pick up the engagement ring's order ……….so we'll reach PVR frm there ….
GAURI- n me how will……i….reach there?
IPPY- oh don't worry abt that shiv will pick u up by 2 pm.
GAURI- whaaaattttttt?????? SHIV will pick me are u joking or what……means u will leave me alone n I will come with shiv………..no no I m not goin to come…….u didn't told me this……..n u even didn't asked me……no no I m not goin to come.
IPPY- oh come on gauri stop being a kid, u know shiv is a nice guy n don't worry he will not do anything with u!!!
GAURI- what do u mean by that ……..see …..
IPPY- enough yaar…. U only wanted to watch thiz movie so I said ok ….warna I m having pain in my legs so I should hav said no but yaar I hav told them yes now don't make a crap of their plan….plzzz
SUGNA- what happened b/w u two?
Ippy explained the whole story to sugna
SUGNA- whyyy?? Gauri I know shiv very well he's not like that , he's a nice boy…
GAURI- BUT……OK OK I will go ….fine………… are u happy now …
Ippy hugged gauri n they both smiled
The next morning
Shiv was still in dreams , he saw gauri in front of him on the dining table, nikki(nikhila) asked mahen abt shiv, but even mahen didn't knew nothing…….shiv started smiling …..
NIKKI- ehh what happened shiv?
Shiv was not listening
NIKKI- shiv……shiv
SHIV – yeah what??
NIKKI-what happened ………where are u ??
SHIV- nothing ………mom……just nothing
Shiv left the table n went into his room, nikki too followed him
NIKKI- shiv tell me the truth , u know I m ur mother n u can't hide anything frm me.
SHIV- oh nothing mom……just me, anupam, ipshita n gauri are going for a movie today ,…………….that's all
NIKKI- oh …………..gauri……….alok ji's daughter…….right…
SHIV- yeah
NIKKI-yeah even mahen told me abt her
SHIV- hmmm…..
NIKKI- oh …u know what…. I saw her when she was a kid……..do u remember shiv when gauri used to come frm kolkata n un gauri used to play chess……well she was a genius she always used to defeat u….. n u used to cry……but she was really a very nice child…………now she would be around ur age naa………..oh iwanna meet her shiv
SHIV- oh really we were frnds frm our childhood………I don't remember anything.
NIKKI- just invite her in my b'day party this Tuesday….i will be eagerly waiting for her.
SHIV- ok mom………. Now will u just excuse me , ……I wanna get ready fast n then pick up gauri n then we'll hav to reach in time.
NIKKI- sure dear, enjoy ur time
Shiv opened his wardrobe n started lookin at his dresses………….suddenly he saw gauri……….gauri picked up a black denim with a white shirt n a white jacket n gave it to shiv…………shiv was feeling blushed he began to look down….but when he raised his eyes ……gauri was gone………shiv looked here n there but there was no one………
Then he went into his bathroom n started to wash his face……..he looked into the mirror ….n saw gauri with a towel in it …….he turned back n gauri gave him the towel…… he started to wipe ….but when he looked up again there was no one….
Shiv thought that he has gone mad………..well after tat he went out n sat In his car ….he started driving n again saw gauri sitting next to him………this time he was really shocked he tried to touch her……..but again she disappeared……suddenly a noise came n the car stooped ……….shiv went out n opened the bumper………..smoke was comin out
SHIV- ''shit'' car brokedown ,now what to do its getting late n I can't call anyone to send me another car………….hmmmmmmmm
Shiv shouted—TAXI, a taxi came n he told him to go mall road, atlast shiv reached ippy's house n told the driver to wait for sometime he went upstairs n rang the bell………shiv was excited he thought that gauri would open the door…….door opened
SUGNA- hey shiv ….how are u …come in
SHIV- no aunty ….we are getting late
SUGNA- gauri is almost ready ……come on shiv don't hesitate come in.
Shiv came in n his eyes looked for gauri
SUGNA- so what will u take anything like coffee or cold drink?
SHIV – nothing aunty…..just a glass of water
Sugna brought it n gave it to him
SHIV- aunty… where is gauri …we are really getting late
Sugna called gauri, gauri came n shiv was stunned , gauri was lookin simply too gud she was in a denim with a t-shirt on it over a jacket
SHIV- hi gauri.
GAURI- hi…..shiv.
SHIV- so aunty we'll leave now.
SUGNA- ok beta…enjoy the movie
They came out n gauri saw a taxi no mercedez
GAURI- ''taxi''
SHIV- yeah….actually my car broke down on the way so………
GAURI- oh ….no…no problem at all I meant that shiv kapoor in a taxi ''strange''
hope u liked it 😳
luv_pavi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wowwww 👏 nicee partttt now theyy will watchh movieee justt waitinn for thattt 😳
kitypity thumbnail
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! 😳 !!!!!!!tht ws so guud. i rlly lvd ot.so shiv already mad 4 gauri?????????? 😃 kooooooool. hope gauri will remembr nikki n da family. only den she will remembr hr childhood frnd shiv!! 😳 more romances n con soooooooonn!!!!! 😃