Mistyy thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

http://indiafm.com/broadband/video/photo-shoots/3oKDJl32/2/P akeezah-Sensuality.html

Enjoy😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surveen_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks she is sooo beautiful 😳 😳 haiii.. bless 😳 😃
gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing, but the shoot was just too...umm...never mind...well I am really shocked to see her in such poses! She was the person, who I always looked upto, but after seeing this...I fell from the skies and I am really shocked and don't know what to say!Edited by gambi - 16 years ago
surveen_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gambi

Thanks for sharing, but the shoot was just too...umm...never mind...well I am really shocked to see her in such poses! She was the person, who I always looked upto, but after seeing this...I fell from the skies and I am really shocked and don't know what to say!

what choked yaar... thatz called modeling sweeeeeeetyyyyy!!!! by tha way theek hi hei.. never mind.. acha hei she is trying sumthing new... at least aways from SS N AA !!! n making her own life... 👏 bless yaar 😳

sweet_and_sour thumbnail
woooow yaar she looks soo prety.she have a uniqe style which makes her diff from all the other actreses.Great photoshoot surveen!! now i realy cant wait for ur next movie.Thanks for the vedio.

hajrah
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
[QUOTE=surveen_kapoor]

what choked yaar... thatz called modeling sweeeeeeetyyyyy!!!! by tha way theek hi hei.. never mind.. acha hei she is trying sumthing new... at least aways from SS N AA !!! n making her own life... 👏 bless yaar 😳

[/QUOTE]its old shoot surveen she was definitely away from apu and ss then😆  but she looks million bucks we want her happy and enjoying the life same wayas rest of world is enjoying hopefully sh eis busy grooming herself fer new film😳
Yvaine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gambi

Thanks for sharing, but the shoot was just too...umm...never mind...well I am really shocked to see her in such poses! She was the person, who I always looked upto, but after seeing this...I fell from the skies and I am really shocked and don't know what to say!

Yaa!!

I dun think i like her in dat kind of...emmm..  😔

kiokyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😕

Originally posted by: Yvaine

Yaa!!

I dun think i like her in dat kind of...emmm..  😔

come on😕 don't be soo harsh on her guys😳 it was not that bad.. some other actresses do do some worse shots😕

she carries anything off really well guys..n u have to agree that she is really pretty n looks do not always say it all.😳

and this photo shoot was not very recent i think its from last year or s'thing😕

I wonder why its everywhere like this this year n now😕 this is really weird.

but sur is very pretty n sweet we have to agree, n she does know her limits😳 and Zareen please don't be that shocked honey😳

😳komal

gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

komal ji I became more shocked hen I found this pic in google!

mich09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Oh Zareen Dear,

These are definitely not new pictures ! The one that you have put up is even in the archives. Most of these TV stars especially those who are into modelling, when they  are on the threshold of their  career do give such photo shoots.  

Even if you see the outfits nowadays TV actresses were to awards or even in their personal life, almost everyone is into bare backs, off shoulders, sphagetti straps, low plunging necklines, micro minis.  Its a common way of dressing these days !! 

Michelle.