shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
Ammu Ke Cheheray Pe
Radha aur unki betiyan
Ke Pyaar Ke Rang Se

Just a note to start todays DOTW for RKB Kuch Kar Dekhaengi !!!

Friends here are my questions for you for this week

1. Did Ammu feel overwhelmed by Radha and her family for Holi

2. Do you think Ammu will change her behaviour henceforth  towards Radha and her betiyaan

3. Will Rohini's behaviour towards Shekar change after the Holi celebration

4. Did Radha sense a liking of Shekar towards Rohini

5. Will Karan fall for Rohini after she danced carefree with him after consuming BHANG!!!

6. Will Rohini be shocked @ what she did @ Holi when she hears the Katha from her sisters!!!

7. How will you rate today's show

8. What did you like best in today's show!!!

Enjoy the discussion!!!😳 Edited by india05 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: india05

Ammu Ke Cheheray Pe
Radha aur unki betiyan
Ke Pyaar Ke Rang Se

First of all HAPPYY HOLII shantiπŸ€—

The expressions on her face implies she has changed her opinion on radha and her girls. She had already thanked radha for giving her a new colorful life on the auspicious day of Holi. Finally all the brawls and hesitations are over, love is in the air.

2. Do you think Ammu will change her behaviour henceforth  towards Radha and her betiyaan

It has changed already I suppose or she wudnt have blessed her and then given the dance performance

She might feel embarassed after what she did on Holi.We can expect friendship between them soon. I felt she gets annoyed when radha keeps praising Shekhar..did anyone notice thisπŸ˜•

She saw the confession LIVEπŸ˜† and Shekhar is her shona baccha she will sense everything between them or shud i say she already did

5. Will Karan fall for Rohini after she danced carefree with him after consuming BHANG!!!

Karan may start seeing Rohini here and there and then like a good friend ask Shekhar whether he is going nuts to which Shekhar might say that his monkey kum dost is finally in love..not aware that its the same girl who ha already made a special place in his heart 

6. Will Rohini be shocked @ what she did @ Holi when she hears the Katha from her sisters!!!

She wont ever believe, even if she did she will always feel embarassed when Shekhar will remind her of her famous danceπŸ˜†

10 on 10..im happy

Shekhar's confession. At night when he grabs Rohini and wishes her happy holi.. and then the last scene when he lovingly confesses his liking for her and then slowly puts the pillow under neath her head. His concern for her and love for her was all visible in his eyes. Its smth unsual from Apurva, so far he never confessed so early.

Enjoy the discussion!!!😳

gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ammu Ke Cheheray Pe
Radha aur unki betiyan
Ke Pyaar Ke Rang Se

Yup she did!πŸ˜›Her behaviour and her hug with Radha, proved she was actually overwhelmed!πŸ˜ƒ

Definitely!πŸ˜›Infact, she has changed a lot already!πŸ˜›As time goes by, she will start liking Radha and her betiyaa even more, and might even treat them like her bichre hue grandchildren.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ya, I think so. Lagta to hai. That's because miss kharoosi has come out of her arrogant avataar, and nowadays she is behaving a little nicely with doc Shekhar!πŸ˜›

I think so, because Radha heard doc Shekhar saying, "aaj mei tumhe wo baat bataane jaaraha hu jo mei tumhaare liye mehsoos karta hu".😳

No way! I think TD are just trying to create suspense and threatfor the viewers so that we glue ourselves to our seats, and eagerly wait to see RS's milan, and golu bhayiyya's alvida!πŸ˜†

Ya, she will be a bit shocked, but then maybe Ruchi, Ragini, and Radha will start making fun of her, and she might also end up laughing at her haywire senses, (what she did while playing holi ie laughing crazily!πŸ˜†)

100 out of 100, because we got to see Apu for full time in a white shirt, and he even danced, so 100 for that!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Apu's chweettt chaand sa mukhraa, Roshan Ammu's change in her attitude, and the part where doctor Shekhar was dancing!!😳😳

Enjoy the discussion!!!😳

::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

1. Did Ammu feel overwhelmed by Radha and her family for Holi?

Yeah....I think she was overwhelmed!!!

Ammu is not bad at heart...she's just needs a hug!!πŸ˜† Well her behavior has started to changer but soon she'll change her whole behavior!!

I think it will...she just needs a splash of red put on her!!πŸ˜†

YES!!! She completley heard his prem kahani when he confessed to himself!!!!

I hope not!!!😭 But I don't think he will as of yet...let the suspense go further!!πŸ˜†

I think she will...but she danced nicely!!πŸ˜†

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........obvisouly 10/10 It was Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!😳

Obvisouly the dancingπŸ˜† and I loved it when Shekhar grabbed Rohini!!!πŸ˜ƒ

shopgirl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ammu Ke Cheheray Pe
Radha aur unki betiyan
Ke Pyaar Ke Rang Se

yes she did...

off course

looks like :)

yes she did :0)

non i don't think so...

oh! yes she 'll

ok :)

apu n only apu :0)

Enjoy the discussion!!!😳

i did my dear...n i hope u 'll njoy my answers πŸ˜‰

Patjhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Ammu Ke Cheheray Pe
Radha aur unki betiyan
Ke Pyaar Ke Rang Se

Hmmm Shanti, saw the episode in the passing as I am still catching up, but given the situation maybe not overwhelmed but yes she sure was forced to go down memory lane and remeniscence all those good times..... 😳

Maybe... depends as Ammu seems a very unpredictable character.. but yes maybe her attitude would change for the better....

Sigh as I said I am still catching up, not very sure in this thing. They are kind of giving us misleading signals with this Karan character. But yes maybe she will kind of open up, but there is also something about her past... so dunno...πŸ˜• I would wait and watch..πŸ˜†

Yep...definitely...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ She more than clearly made it clear that he is a superb prospective husband material. Of course she would be thrilled...πŸ˜ƒ

Again dunno... mixed signals and all.. as I don't know how serious his relationship as a friend it is with Ananya... Shall get back with this answer maybe at a later stage... πŸ˜‰

Hmmm Maybe yes... πŸ˜ƒ Or she could be more angry with Karan...

7 on a scale of 1-10

Roshan Ammu being forced to take part in the celebrations and of course our very handsome Dr. Shekhar's almost uttered revealations or confessions...😳 Tehehehe but I still feel Apu needs that haircut!

Enjoy the discussion!!!😳

Thanks a lot Shanti great questions. Enjoyed answering them. 😊

Edited by autumnleaf - 16 years ago
afghanitam thumbnail

- I also think that Ammu was overwelmed since she was so happy !!

2. Do you think Ammu will change her behaviour henceforth towards Radha and her betiyaan

- Yes i think that she's gonna change ..

- No .. i think that she will be the same .. shy !!!

??????????????

- Maybe .. but i'am not sure for Karan knows that Shekar loves Rohini and i don't think that she will fall in love with Rohini .. but who knows .. KAH HOON NA HOON

- No .. i think that she will feel embarrassing..

- I think it's was very nice .. 9/10

- Hmmmmm... Ammu , dancing , and shekars propose !!