One Line Update for 24march08

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

hey guys.....

here's a very very very short update....i cud watch the entire episode but only the last scene of KNK.....

it shows kanav talking with sukrati(vidyu's mom)..and he tells her tht kinju is the mother of another's person's child wen she says tht the pregnancy is true..but it was not like they expected..kinju's pregnancy is bcos of the hospitals's mistake..KANAV is shell shocked(oh my god...u shud hav seen his face....damn shocked)and he is like hospital ki galti....??and then she says tht once kinju was not well and she was taken to hospital by vidyuth where the doctors did the operation with kinju instead of another lady...and then kannu has a lot of flashbaks...b4 tht...in his mind he says..tht the baby is his baby..the flashbak showing kanu and prakash taking on the lodi function tht he doesnt want to meet the lady..he wants the child...and prakash saying..the gurl is rite in front of him..blah blah blah....and then the day kinju had cum to tht hotel wen prakash's accident took place..the scene...with kinju's yellow bag..and then....(this is the cutest thing...i cant believe he actually thought abt the following scene...)he remembers wen kinju's holds his hand in the party saying he is the person she has a gr8 relationship with...and the scene were kinju faints and galls in kannu's arms...ohh...the way he was thinking and remembering the scenes...it was tooooooooooooooo...cute....loved it all the way.....now i think...

and ya..he also rems the scene where neena says tht the black thread will reach the rite person....

now i think the fisrt thing will be he wil feel guilty and then firing neena for not telling truth..and then..he wil soon start having soft corner for kinju.....tht means more KAJAL scenes soooonn........wowow....me waiting for 2morrw now.......

hope i'm allowe to post this topic...but cudnt resist....an dsry i cudnt watch the entire episode...

LUV NANDINI

Edited by nandini90 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rupa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg! thanx a lot.. i just wait watch it
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rupa87

omg! thanx a lot.. i just wait watch it

lol..atleast u replied..was feeling bad tht...i wrote so much..tht too in hurry..and no1 has replied bak.....thnx a lot dear......me too waiting for video..so tht i can c the whole episode....

LUV NANDINI

kkavy thumbnail
wow What an Episode cool dude,was waiting for this twist from soo long I guess from now the soap will rock and also the love triangle track will start but...........i feel very sorry if that happens anyways

Thanks a lotttttttttttttt for making my day
kaj8 thumbnail
thanks for the update 😊
wow...this episode seems interesting...can't wait to watch it...finally kanav knows the truth 😊 😉
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Finally Kanav knows the truth. Lets see what will he do now.

Shruti
onyna thumbnail
thanks nandini!!!!!!!1for the update i have been waiting for ages for sum1 to update it!!!!!!!omygoddddddddd i cant believe tht actually happened! it is tooooooooooo good to be ttrue!!!!!!!! 😆 like my dream scenes!!!!!!!! 😃 i am so happy and i guess all kanav kinjal fans are too!!!!!!!wht a great day and episode thanks!!!!!!!!!now just waiting to see it unfold in the screen!!!!!!woowwwwww so hyper and excited! lol 😛 😆
ladyinblu218 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh thank god Kanav has a brain not just for businesses but also when it comes to Kinjal thank you so nuch for the update really happy 😊
second_chances thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i hope you kajal fans are happy!!! i wanna see vid take care of the baby, where it wont be tainted and be able to grow like kid, not as a expectation that the kid will make kanav and his moms world ok!!!
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks alot for the update. i cant wait to watch how he tells kinju