Surveen Chawla Bares Her Inhibitions

meera_005 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Take a look😳
She does a photoshoot, i thought she wouldnt want to be in films because she didnt want to bare her clothes but i guess she changed her mind 😉
She is Looking Ravishing....cant wait to see her in Darmesh Darshan's Next Film

http://indiafm.com/broadband/video/photo-shoots/3oKDJl32/2/P akeezah-Sensuality.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
well that shoot i sold na so she seem to have bared her inhibitions years ago 😕 but she sure is very good looking 😳
kiokyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ohh thx, but thats a rather old shoot na? not very recent i think.

but thx for sharing, she looks very pretty actually the prettiest on tv 😳 and everywhere 😳

😳 komal
gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hehe she does look pretty, 😛 but I am really shocked to see these pics. Now, mods and bhootnis, don't kill me for this. 😃 Well, I don't know how to say this, but (no offence at all, just my opinion) I think these pics, I mean that shoot, was just too inappropriate. She was the person I always looked up to, and now I fell from the seven skies after seing this. Sorry, to say this, but it's just my opinion. 😃
meera_005 thumbnail
i dont think its old it looks pretty recent to me...and she has lost loads of weight....
well she is in the glam industry and to reach to the top...i guess u have to look glamorous 😃
but watever i still luv her for her acting...
surveen_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wheteva she is goegoeus at least and a great actress 😉
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
na friends its old shoot at start of carrier as some pics r posted earlier.... 😃 😳 ya nad sh elooks million bucks 😳