Ardhangini goes off-air before its due da

rosewood104 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Ardhangini goes off-air before its due date

Zee TV's Ardhangini which was scheduled to go off-air on 3rd April is going to be pulled off 12 days earlier. The show will come to an end with its last episode airing today. The reason behind this impromptu pull off is the lead actress Sudeepa Singh's poor health.

Sources tell us, "The show which was to go off-air on 3rd April is ending today due to health issues that Sudeepa is facing. The show cannot progress without Sudeepa who plays the lead role of Kangana on the show. Sudeepa is suffering from chicken pox and low blood-pressure. Her condition is so bad that she cannot even stand."

"The actress is really upset with the outcome as she was very dedicated to the show. She resumed shooting the day after her father's death as she didn't want the production house suffer. Another reason is the alleged starry tantrums being thrown by hero Ajay Krish," adds the source.

When contacted Kinnari Mehta, producer of the show confirmed the news and said, "The show is indeed going off-air from today. Sudeepa is suffering from chicken pox and her condition is severe. We shot last week's episodes without her. Since this is a love story it was impossible to shoot without her for two weeks' episodes. We tried to shoot with her but she was unable due to her poor health."

Talking about the last episode, Kinnari informs, "The last episode will show Kangana dying and Priyam killing himself out of frustration. So there will be a sad end to this love story."

When asked about the alleged tantrum throwing attitude of the lead actor Ajay, Kinnari said, "No comments."

Ajay on his part says, "I am not an actor who would throw tantrums. I come, do my work and go. I was just not happy with the creative aspect. I could not relate to the negativity of my character Priyam. I wouldn't mind if the negativity of the character is justified but here it was not justified."

"My dates are open and I have already started receiving some good offers", concludes Ajay.

cheers

resh

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
aww thats so sad. i hope she gets well
preeti-94 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i feel so bad and i hope kangna will get well soon 😭 😭
sangitadas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So this means the vuirtual end of the Show.
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i hope she gets well soon. 😳