written update March 20: Kangana Dead

Devia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

It is true: Kangana is DEAD!!

It is a strange epi, everything is happening so fast. It seems not real.. This is a quick update. Not very detailed, but since nobody posted one, I tought I could do it.. 😳 Sorry if I made any mistake

Part 1

The episode starts with the police investigation. They ask the family a lot of questions about Kang. Paro praises Kang and goes to her room where she talks to a picture of Kang: She is very sad and worries where she is. Suddenly when Paro says that the police can't do anything, they come in and ask them to come with them. They show a dead body covered with a sheet. Priyam goes to see if it is Kang, he hesitates but pulls the sheet off and it is Kang. Everyone is shocked!!😭

Part 2

Back in the Bhattacharyas house. The whole clan is sitting in the hall around the body of Kang. Priyam doesnt say anything, and all the woman are crying.. Even Roktima. (Could not make out if she did it for real or not🤢) The officer comes and he has a letter for Priyam. It is a letter from Kang, she wrote it before dying. Kang wrote that she could not face the consequences for the family honor if the community would know that she was away for one night. She knows that she is still pure, but who would believe her, and even if the family would believe it, the community would not and she didnt want to become Kalank, don't know what that means. Priyam becomes hysterical and yells that he should be punished, not she. It was his fault... Note: no one of the family think it is strange that he can walk again....😕

Part 3

Priyam is standing in front of Kangs picture. He says that for such a small mistake she gave him such a strong punishment. He holds his ears and has tears in his eyes. He says that their relationship was not off this lifetime, but of 7 and then... there was no sound anymore  ... but he says goodbye to Kang and remembers all the good times he had with her and kisses her farewell..

And I guess that was THE END OF ARDHANGANI.

Again: a strange epi, not very realistic... Kang is dead, Priyam regrets and the whole family is sad. There was no sign of Kangs family.. It was not a very good end...

Edited by Devia - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farkhunda thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
what the hell was that ...   😡
Devia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree. The whole epi is a flop and prooves that the whole show was a flop.. They could end it better... This is nothing.. 😡
ava17 thumbnail
Thank you, it was overalll an disappointing episode
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. such a bad ending
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 great n nice update 😉
is that happened in ardhangi.its unbelievable.y they killed her .i can,t believe.i hate this trend.when a soap is flop they killed the leading role.
imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update! What just happened? it really happened too fast 

👍🏼 Esha
snehasudhir thumbnail
well thankx for the update...am glad that it did end...
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
what it ends liek this.. i thought priyam will kill himself
well that what i read