10th July Video

heartthrobguy thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hey friends i need help regarding the videos.I need few missing episodes which are not available in download section.I would be very thankful to you if any one of you can upload the videos i need or atleast could provide the link of the video or give the approx date at which it was telecasted on sony.here is the videos date and short information on what happened in that episode...........................................

10th July---its the episode when it was Shruti's b.day and Akash goes to her house's roof and catches her.

18th july---sShruti and Akash are locked in one college room mistakely by kunal.Later shruti finds gun from Kunal's almirah.She asks Akash to not fight for GS election.

I hope u guys would definately help out as always.Thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yasmeeneee thumbnail

both episodes r available in archaive here

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=674481

i hope it help
heartthrobguy thumbnail
No yasmeenee they are not available there.Those videos are deleted because it was not used for download since 30 days,plz someone upload it yaar.Plz help me out.Is that video available in apnicommunity?If it is there than by what date.Or is there any other site available to download.Plz help me out.I hope Shruti_27 ,Nika_d ,arsh_here ,yasmeenee and any other member,u may b having that video ,plz upload it