Sharmii thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Sincee All the characters are getting linked their families in a way to the story do you think Shekhar too has a mysterious link..why is there no introduction of his family?? πŸ˜›

So who is Miss Rohini going fall for?Going by the episodes she seems to be melting towards shekhar but the article speaks otherwise..πŸ˜•

What do you think of  Miss revathi and her husband?

Do you like Gini and shekhar 's relationship...They seem a Very Fun pair dont they?

As for the photographer now that he doesnt wok in the same company rohini how does this angle go forward?

What do you think of Anaru..At  times I feel really sorry for her and the relatioship btw her and gini is hilarious!

Last...I get a feeling shekhar is related to some character in the blood relatioship sort of way...who could it be? Not radha we hope!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Thats all!! 😳

Edited by Sharmii - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I'll be back with my answers!!!
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sharmii

Since All the characters are getting linked their families in a way to the story do you think Shekhar too has a mysterious link..why is there no introduction of his family?? πŸ˜›

Jab Shekhar apni or rohini shaadi ki baat karega tab hum uske parivaar se milenge, tab tak Radha or Roshan ammu se kam chalana paregaπŸ˜†

So who is Miss Rohini going fall for?Going by the episodes she seems to be melting towards shekhar but the article speaks otherwise..πŸ˜•

How do we know if she is thinking 'that" way for shekhar maybe its her infatuation or maybe she wants to be his friend. Whereas the sort of guy karan is, he wont hesitate for once to confess his love for rohini so the actual love story will begin there only.Shekhar and Rohini wont ever say they are in love its for sure.

Maybe they never gave time to each other,instead spent hours on work, this is why a huge gap has formed between them and their kids.

Do you like Gini and shekhar 's relationship...They seem a Very Fun pair dont they?

Definitely, this is smth i always look upto. Among the 3 ladies I like Gini the most because of this bindaas nature of herz.πŸ˜†

As for the photographer now that he doesnt wok in the same company rohini how does this angle go forward?

Seriously I dont know, I am not as creative as TD so lets just leave it to them..only if it was shekhar then wud have given a thought

What do you think of Anaru..At  times I feel really sorry for her and the relatioship btw her and gini is hilarious!

She is really close to the family, its only roshan ammu whom she always talks about. She is a nice lady and her nok jhok with Gini is the best part of RKBπŸ˜†. Actually Gini is one of a kind, she makes anyone and everyone sing in her tunesπŸ˜†

Last...I get a feeling shekhar is related to some character in the blood relatioship sort of way...who could it be? Not radha we hope!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I dnt think so, his mom may have some connections with ammu hence after shefali left the villa he had to come over to look after the aged lady. Ammu's unconditional love for him made him stay back..possible

Thats all!! 😳

gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Since All the characters are getting linked their families in a way to the story do you think Shekhar too has a mysterious link..why is there no introduction of his family?? πŸ˜›

hmm......maybe shekhar's parents were roshan ammu's friends or something and before dying wo loag shekhar ki zimmedaari roshan ammu ko hand over karke gaye honge..i guess.πŸ˜†

You r right Sharmii. Her mood keeps swinging. She is DPS's twin sister!!πŸ˜†Don't worry. Artiles say many things, but with time, everything changes. You see, this gol matol bhayiyya is very immature and an endangered nayak of tellywood, so that means Apu has loads more fans and supporters. We all watch this show because of the brilliant acting and killer looks of Apu.πŸ˜›So, if they start the Rohini-golu bhayiyya lovey baby relationship, then I am sure the trps would start going down, and TD will have to change their minds, if right now, they have decided that golu bhayiyya will wear the hero's taaj.πŸ˜†This happens a lot. The makers try to threaten and scare us, with all kinds of horrific and unwanted kmhs, and characters, but with time they hataofy all mushkilei and unite the asli lovers that are made for each other. So keep the hopes high, kyu kii jeet sirf shekhar ki hogi.πŸ˜›

I think, her husband is aa sharaabi shayar, and a majnu. He probably didn't like Revathi going to Gulmohur after marriage, and then had some misconception or misunderstanding about her having affairs with many mashoor loag or something....πŸ˜†

Hehe..I love their saali jija chemistry!!πŸ˜†

maybe, they will show the golu bhayiyya as an all rounderπŸ˜†and one day, he will land up in rohini's gulmohur and start khichofying photographs of models...I guess..πŸ˜†

What do you think of Anaru..At  times I feel really sorry for her and the relatioship btw her and gini is hilarious!πŸ˜†

At times, Anaru is extremely mean, but at times, it seems she has a great big heart. Aur rahi baat Anaru aur Ragini ki, well, um.....they are hilarious.πŸ˜†I want Ragini to sing more film songs and tease her, till she barks.πŸ˜†

Astagfirullah!πŸ˜†Shubh shubh soch Sharmii!πŸ˜†Radha to bilkul nahi. Maybe, Radha knew Shekhar's maa baap or something...since they were distant relatives or sth like that.....I guess.πŸ˜•

Thats all!! 😳

Edited by gambi - 16 years ago
hira_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i noe!!

Its kinda weird there shud be a introduction foe Sheker's family as well..

Mybe we will get to c his family later in da showπŸ˜›

ummm Deffinetly Sheker.. well i hope so😳

hmm I think they dun hav gud relationship between dem..

Her husband driks alot i think tht wht bothers her.. or maybe shes too bz wid her work and dun give enuff tyme to her husband..

Oh yeh!

I luv their relationship.. Its hilariousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I wud luv to c more of their scenes togetehr😳

umm.. I have no idea.. maybe he will sort out a wayπŸ˜•

sry bad guessπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeh Mee too..

she is stubborn buh fom inside she is a realli nyce person..She jus need sum1 to talk to her.. sum1 she can share her feelings wid😳

Ahh No way Not Radha!!

Umm maybe to Ammu sumhow.. Is tht y he takes a gud care of her?

Thats all!! 😳

hey Sharmii!!
I realli enjoyed discusiin da Qs!!
they wer wonderful😳

Lotssa luv:HiraπŸ˜›
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think she'll like Karan as a friend but eventually fall in love with Shekhar...hopefully!!πŸ˜†

They're crazzzy!!!πŸ˜† no..seriously I think his drinking bothers her and she works too much!! Romance Kab karte hain???πŸ˜†

Yess!!! They're sooo funny together!! Perfect Jija-saali rishta!!πŸ˜‰

He'll follow her and take he pics all day long!!πŸ˜†I really have no idea!!

Sometimes she's sweet...then mean..but overall a good person just a little khadoos..like Apurva was in Kajjal!!πŸ˜†

Oh no wayyyyyy..not Radha I hope!!!πŸ˜†

Loved the questions!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Since All the characters are getting linked their families in a way to the story do you think Shekhar too has a mysterious link..why is there no introduction of his family??

>>> I hope so !!! 😳 .. Ithink they will projec his family in de course of time !!! Dheere Dheere Parda faas hoga!!! 😳

So who is Miss Rohini going fall for?Going by the episodes she seems to be melting towards shekhar but the article speaks otherwise..
>>> Shekar all the way !!! Karn will be a good frind but she will fall for Shekar !!! 😳

What do you think of Miss revathi and her husband?

>>> Theyare husbancd & wife!! Mayb she is illtreated!!or maybe they are just husband & wife but they don' shre a love relnship !!

>>>Thro Ananya !! Or maybe her photograh which hetook wud be someay linked!!!

What do you think of Anaru..At times I feel really sorry for her and the relatioship btw her and gini is hilarious!
>>>>She is sweet maybe angry like Amu since family membershave left her!! Now sinc Radha has come maybe she will slwoly develop liking to the famliy!!!

Last...I get a feeling shekhar is related to some character in the blood relatioship sort of way...who could it be? Not radha we hope!!
>>>I think Ammu !!! 😳