Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyotika20 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Mehru1984

i wont celebrate for this new thread as i am nto in mood now ..............now ia mthinking how long this thread will last .........

i agree with you 1000% mehru
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mehru1984

is this they called a twist oh god ................these creavtives who shud i say brainless heads .................they dont even know how to show any twist like this they have runied this twist ..................they have ruined kyunki now humaira .........i know this will last for long ..........but u know we all pagal fans will easity see this drama but not the whole audience today i feel like this drama is way to boring now ..............n many others will diff feel this tooo.................

100% agree with you mehru this is a worst track.
gHT_BEST thumbnail
He isnt married to any women ! lol chillQUOTE=jashajasha]why did they show that fake promo with kn if karan was to get married to that woman only????????. 😡 🤢 [/QUOTE]
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jashajasha

i agree with you 1000% mehru

agree with both of you.
jyotika20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gHT_BEST

He isnt married to any women ! lol chillQUOTE=jashajasha]why did they show that fake promo with kn if karan was to get married to that woman only????????. 😡 🤢

[/QUOTE] komal didn't u see the preview of tommmorrow's episode....karan was sitting in his wedding dress with that woman dressed too...thats the impression i got at least
gHT_BEST thumbnail

U have been saying this form a ges but lets wait for tomm thats all i will say then comment !

QUOTE=jashajasha]

Originally posted by: gHT_BEST

He isnt married to any women ! lol chillQUOTE=jashajasha]why did they show that fake promo with kn if karan was to get married to that woman only????????. 😡 🤢

[/QUOTE] komal didn't u see the preview of tommmorrow's episode....karan was sitting in his wedding dress with that woman dressed too...thats the impression i got at least[/QUOTE]

gauriprathamFAN thumbnail
iam hating every bit of it now what do u mean that karan will get married to that woman again now i dont believe this then why this disgusting drama to play with our emotions 😡
jyotika20 thumbnail
i think nandini after knowing that woman's reality today ,at least should have confirmed about her son being with that woman....how can nandini trust that woman is saying the truth when she says that she has her son????????
tell me guys is karan now going to get married to that b****again tomm plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz iam so depressed plzzz tell me
what else can the stupid twist be only that karan will get married to that woman again only this twist can come now nothing else