anishma24 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
What went wrong? It was all hunky dory in the initial five months. I was offered a meaty role in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and I was pretty happy with the way my character was shaping up. But all of a sudden I had nothing to do. I would be sitting on the sets for 14 hours, I'd get only two min- utes in front of the camera. Even my dialogue became inconsequential. All I'd get to say was, "What's for dinner tonight?" or "We must rush her to the doc- tor." I'd become a junior artiste. Didn't you try to find out why? I kept my cool, hoping this was just a passing phase. Then a newspaper alleged that I was being difficult, staying away from the shoot, which was ridiculous. I would be on the sets every day I . also started receiving legal notices, saying that I was going against the contract by not attending the shoot. What was Ekta Kapoor's stand on this? She wasn't accessible. I tried to con- tact her but she just wasn't avail- able. Finally when I did meet her I even apologised to her. But she was indifferent to whatever I had to say . You must done something to get that treatment. I don't know. Ekta's hardly there on the sets. So, we don't get to interact much. We interact only with the production guys and the support staff. They must have bitched about me to her. It's sad that she believed them more than believing me. You don't blame her for the controversy, then? No, I never did. There has been some misunderstanding. In any case, I'm not here to prove her wrong. I'm here to prove that I'm right. Ekta has stated saying that your antics only reflect your family upbringing and she would like to see where you are after three years. I'll reach where I deserve to reach. She's not god. And there's a differ- ence between loyalty and slavery. I'm not a slave. Do you ever regret all this? I don't. Because I haven't done nothing wrong. Any chances of patching up? I have no problems with her. I'd love to patch up. I'm fighting for my right and that's my upbringing. They are doing wrong and that's their upbringing.

www.bodhtree.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Calvin_Klein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
like his thinking. Hope to see Pulkit soon in new show. πŸ˜‰
vinny_rams thumbnail
well...if he really said those things about upbringing, then I guess he might never come back to Kyunki. ..but one thing is for sure...no one can replace Lakshya.
aish-uk thumbnail
all the best to pulkit!...sweet soul!...and i hpe he goes far bless him!
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ekta cnt accuse pulkit like that.. his answers are pretty honest I dont think that he is wrong.
srkangel thumbnail
pulkit i have just one thing to say in ur case if u wanna live in forest then don't mess up the lion πŸ˜†
Angelic_Pari thumbnail

That's the reason why I Love You So Much Pulkit.......😳 I agree with you....I believe that all through this u were right and u didn't do anything wrong on which ekta should be behaving in such manner.........I used to respect her soo much, like she was the best of all......🀒🀒🀒 but i guess i was wrong......

I believe in u Pulkit and don't worry Ekta you will see where he will be after three years.....probably the place where u never expected him to be.......πŸ˜ƒ He will reach his standards....πŸ˜›

All The Best Meri Jaan.......πŸ€—πŸ€—Will be always there For You....Love You Soooooooooooooooooooo Much......☺️☺️☺️

Pari

Edited by Angelic_Pari - 16 years ago
-afghaniibabe thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I'm so agreed with you Angelic_Pari !

I want him back in Kyunki!
.. and then he can be with Mouni again!
Love them so much <3
πŸ€—
ktandlakshyalov thumbnail
^^I agree With Both Of u!! 😳 "Pullu Ur Dewaani's r always with u"

-abhi
rajeevzluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i'm 2tally widya pulkit....his role was being decreased 2 a junior artists and he does deserve much better...i hope ekta sees the truth in that pulkit didnt do anything and he wuz getting legal notices 4 no reason..he had 2 take a stand....and ekta started tht upbringing thing so its not his fault...i really want my baby back in kyunki 😳