Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nottygarfield thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Strictly Not in Riddhima's defence but imagine this side of Armaan.The the disappearing act ,the mean look,the flex muscles,the heavy duty street fight,the anger in his body,abandoning her in the middle of the road and then taking her to some guest house and leaving her alone there!

Sure she was not right with her words infact she almost never is!She lacks the gift of them!!!
But Armaan your anger is no better if you have togo and get beaten up by some random rogue on the mean streets of Kasauli for helping your friend and in the process screwing your love life????

Creatives no story there??????
ashvez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@smriti..thanks for the nudge..don't wanna waste my time on this woman...so rahul was good haan.???Thats so sweet.
smriti81 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@all...cudnt resist this one...one last time 😉 !! Was wondering why SA doesn't put her foot down abt the way her character is shaping up! Then I thot considering she took 8 years to say yes to her real life beau...4 to become a 'girlfriend' officially and another 4 to move to the finace stage...she probably totally identifies with the character! In the sbs vid she seemed so ecstatic that she brought him back because she was just stubborn!!
nottygarfield thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Hemangi
Hi dearie...How abt Agony and Ecstacy?
DivineSelf thumbnail
Guys title for new knukkad........I am thinking, but unable to come up with good ones....so creative thinkers in our knukkad...please help out
ashvez thumbnail
AmmY Bangaya Armaan with his cool.

A suggestion for the title I am sure u guys have better ones.
DivineSelf thumbnail
@Smriti: 😆 😆 😆 You are right!!Yeah she was pretty happy about her character being stubborn and yeah she took 8 years with her BF....so if the serial has to run 500 episodes, I think they need this... 😆 😆 😆
DivineSelf thumbnail
@Notty: Your "Agony & Ecstasy" is good
We Knukkadians were agonized seeing Armaan's pain and now in Ecstasy that he called it off 😉

ashvez thumbnail
@shweta..Hi...urs looks good.

hdalal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
New knukkad created

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=892951&TPN=1 &#15177949