Sharmii thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Well

Rohini gets a job !She's very Happy...She even finds her long lost frined or old friend...So the voiceover says thinks are beginning to look up!!

At the end they show Rohini falling in Shekhar's arms...Her eyes are closed and shekhar brushed off her hair falling on her face !! 😳 (she should do the same to apu...😆😆)

The voiceover says Kya naya mode laayegi zindagi!!😛

I need to watch the last part again to make sure its rohini and not her girlfriend.🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
After reading of the triangle 🤢 I don't feel happy knowing this promo. Maybe Dr. Shekhar is dreaming just like jassi. 😕
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I wish someone cud put the promovideo !! Maybe we can request sonyfan to do it !!!

Thanks Sharmii for the promo news!!! 😳
thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hmmmm sounds interesting ... ahhh rohini is his arms .... classic .... comeone guys, someone post the promo.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I will PM sonyfan and ask her if she cud do it!!!
Sharmii thumbnail
Yeah I need o check the last part again...sort of did look dream like!! 😳 😆
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Im sure its a dream but if its not then TnD are in a hurry to make Shekhar fall in love since they want the love triangle
gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharmii

Well

Rohini gets a job !She's very Happy...She even finds her long lost frined or old friend...So the voiceover says thinks are beginning to look up!!

At the end they show Rohini falling in Shekhar's arms...Her eyes are closed and shekhar brushed off her hair falling on her face !! 😳 (she should do the same to apu...😆😆)

The voiceover says Kya naya mode laayegi zindagi!!😛

I need to watch the last part again to make sure its rohini and not her girlfriend.🤣

I second u on that Shamii!Maybe Rohini girofying in Shekhar's arms, is a dream by our charming doc!😆