shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. i hope they dont drag this raaz for too long
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dont get the raaz?? I can understand that Vrinda is scared to let Sumeet know about the kids accident and death, as it will give him another shock that he may not recover from at all... But why being rude to Janki and not letting her see him?? For sure, Janki and Sumeet would have seen each other many times before the four years' time..? So why cant they meet now?? If there is a secret in the last four years, Janki was old enough to know about it, right? Anyway, I am hoping that the creators wont drag this for too long, as that is one good thing I have noticed about this show - they introduce new sidelines in the story but doesnt drag too long in the same line... 😕
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^that's true...and I applaud the team for doing so...each of their tracks lasts about 3-4 weeks....so they can introduce some more new tracks 😳

thanks for the update di 😃
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
^ Yep your right Chandz! 😛
Thanks Dee 😳 Awsome Episode 👏
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
^ Yep your right Chandz! 😛
Thanks Dee 😳 Awsome Episode 👏
Facility thumbnail
Thanks

Has Koki changed? I hope she stays good.
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
story getting complicated with vrinda in a jam.
anyways THANKS
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: akanna

I dont get the raaz?? I can understand that Vrinda is scared to let Sumeet know about the kids accident and death, as it will give him another shock that he may not recover from at all... But why being rude to Janki and not letting her see him?? For sure, Janki and Sumeet would have seen each other many times before the four years' time..? So why cant they meet now?? If there is a secret in the last four years, Janki was old enough to know about it, right? Anyway, I am hoping that the creators wont drag this for too long, as that is one good thing I have noticed about this show - they introduce new sidelines in the story but doesnt drag too long in the same line... 😕

I too hope that story does not drag forever. Vrinda's raaz seems to be ver confusing.
aditya's_gyal thumbnail
cheers.........y always vrinda and sameer, y not mahesh.......he also needs a track 😕