<*>Welcome our 1st MOTW<*>-KA...?

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Friends,

I am sure you all are already excited by the title.πŸ˜› We are starting the MOTWs for RKB from today onwards. Time to grill a fresh new Bakri.😎

Before I announce the name let me tell you something about her.

She is the activest member of RKB section and is a devoted Apurva Deewani.Keeps us entertained with interesting discussions and right now she is on the top position in the list of Popular Topics Starters.

Those clues should be enough to identify who this Bakri is

She is none other than

thesaint148

πŸ‘

Kashish here is your MOTW Sig, designed by IBserenityπŸ‘

Here are some basic questions to being withπŸ˜›

Name:

Profession:

Hobbies:

How did you get started with IF:

Name your friends at IF:

Rate RKB out of 10 :

Favourite chracter of RKB:

Any special scene that you would like to see in  RKB:

Anything you would like to say to RKB Parivaar:

So what are you waiting for??

Get started right away!!

Edited by Ananya_A - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine. thumbnail
Wow, congrats to ya πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘!! First ever RKD MOTW, that's awesome!

Some Q's:
Favorite color?
Favorite music artist?
Favorite beti on RKB?

Have a grrreat week πŸ‘πŸΌ
kiokyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
congrats Kashish..u really deserve it πŸ‘ The first ever MOTW of rkb forum 😳 aawwww have a fab week...and wait till i come up with me 'few' qns πŸ˜†

congrats...very well deserved..and keep rocking the forum πŸ˜›

as u r MOTW u can have Dr shekar this week...but i will have DPS πŸ˜†
congo πŸ˜›

😳 komal
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
cOnGrATS!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I'll be back w/questions!!! πŸ˜ƒ
gambi thumbnail
kashuu tayaar hojaao. Mei apne sawaalo ko lekar aarahi hu! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awwww thankyou soooo much girls ...

Anu, thanks a lot for the lovely post. really appreciate it.

Ploye ... it is indeed a very overwhelming feeling to be the first ever MOTW on RKB forum. i am thrilled ...

thanks guys ....

love, Kashish
thesaint148 thumbnail

Here are some basic questions to being withπŸ˜›

Name:
Kashish

Profession:
Management and Finance Consultant

Hobbies:
reading, writing, watching tv, and sight seeing

How did you get started with IF:
well, just looking for Kaajjal video, and bang … life changed completely :)

Name your friends at IF:
everyone

Rate RKB out of 10 :

Favourite chracter of RKB:
Shekhar, Ragini

Any special scene that you would like to see in  RKB:
Yes, here is a list: πŸ˜›

1. romance between shekhar and Rohini

2. rohini becoming a successful designer

3. ruchi becoming a successful astronomer

4. ragini becoming a successful model

Anything you would like to say to RKB Parivaar:
I love you guys ... RKB forum rocks because we are all together ....

thesaint148 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Mimi*

Wow, congrats to ya πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘!! First ever RKD MOTW, that's awesome!
Thankyou sooo much dear. i am thrilled as well.

Some Q's:
Favorite color?
White, Red, Black .... and seasonally, my choice changes

Favorite music artist?
ahhhh lots of them actually but Sonu Nigam, Sunidhi Chauhan, Atif Aslam and Nusrat Fateh are my all time favs.

Favorite beti on RKB?
Ragini actually. i like her naughtiness and style

Have a grrreat week πŸ‘πŸΌ
thanks honey .....

Love,
Kashish

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh kashish am late in congrtulating as i rarely visit radha froum congrats will come up with my questions soon πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
gambi thumbnail

oYe here I am witth my q's to grill u !! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

What's your full name and what's your ethnic background?

Did u ever imagine urself in a parallel world with DPS (DPS and you) playing with white goats? πŸ˜†

If Ranbeer (Katie's shaitaan mangeetarπŸ˜†)ever came up to you and said, "Kashish ji, pehli nazar mei humhe aapse andha pyaar aur vishwaas hogaya, kya aap meri zindagi ka bahaar banna pasand karenge"πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜†, then how would you express your anger on him, and how would you reject his pyaar?πŸ˜†

If u find out that ur parents are getting u married to the unjaan gol matol photographer guy in RKB, then what would you do to stop it?πŸ˜†

If Kajju (during the daadu goat track) sat down on the mandap with a goat in her hand and dadu sat down with a toota hua tabla in his hand, on the mandap, in front of your eyes, and devu was crying for his burfi in a mandir😭, then what would you do to bring dadu to his senses, (by making him realize that u shouldn't take advantage of a girl in ML), and get DK married?πŸ˜›   Yahaa per bhi ek paragraph!πŸ˜›MUHUHAHAHA!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†Mei tumhe sach much grill kardungi!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

If for example let's sayyy....u are in a night cub (just imagine) and then Apu comes up to you, everything becomes dark, he kisses your forehead and says "kashuu tum sirf meri ho. Would you like to dance with me?", then what would you do?πŸ˜›

What is Apu's significance in ur life? πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ (He is my jaan!😳)

If Sharmii, was away from IF for two months and you had the chance to kidnap Apu, take him to your house and enjoy, then would you have kidnapped him?πŸ˜›πŸ˜†Then, in order to make your days memorable, what would you and Apu do?πŸ˜†πŸ˜›Now, don't say faint!πŸ˜†

hmm...let's say DK gets twin daughters and they ask you to name them, then how would u feel at that moment, and what are the two unique names you would like to give them?😳😳😳 (Mushkil mei daal diya naa!πŸ˜†)

If Shivvuuu ever dared you to go in a subway and scream at the top of your lungs, "I love DPS!He is great!"πŸ˜³πŸ˜†then would you accept this dare, or if not, then what would you tell him?πŸ˜†

Did u ever imagine DPS and Kajju barfi landing up in a tabela and meeting adi maharaaj? πŸ˜†

If DK's car breaks down, and they ask you if they can stay in your house for the night, then what would you do?πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰At night, would you try to peep in their room?😳

Do you like jilebiyaa?πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Did you ever imagine yourself in your dream scaring the daylights off Devinder?πŸ˜†

Do you get dreams about DK like me?πŸ˜›If yes, then please tell me about at least one or two of your DK dreams!πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

If u landed up in Adi Kaj marriage circus, in order to stop it, and Kajju all of a sudden came to u and asked "behenji aap kaun hai?"πŸ˜†then what would u tell her?πŸ˜†

If you had a chance to peep into DK's room in their suhaaagraat, then would you do it?πŸ˜†

If DPS's sadhu baaba came to you and aid that in next janam you will be born as Kajju barfi, aur tumhaari aur DPS ki jori khoob jamegi. Then would you jump with joy and break your house ceiling?πŸ˜†

If Kaacon asks u to play a cupid between DK in Kaajjal, and unite the two whenever necessary and protect them from evil, then would you be happy for it?πŸ˜›

If you were to manaofy Apu Sur to come back in Kaajjal, then how would you do it?πŸ˜›

If Kaacon comes and begs you saying "Kashuu beti mere doobte hue jahaaj ko apni jaduuii ideas ke zariye bachaalo,😭"πŸ˜†, by hataofying dadu and Shivvuu, and clearing all misunderstandings between DK, then what would you tell her and how would you hataofy dadu ji, Shivvuu ji, and galat fehmiya between DK?πŸ˜›I want one or two paragraphs for that!πŸ˜†MUHUHAHA! Aakhir tumhe poori tarikese grilled jo karni hai mujhe!πŸ˜†

If Apu asks you to attend his fourth honeymoon with SS, would you be dumbfounded?πŸ˜†

If SS found you drooling over Apu and ran after you with a huge sugarcane, from a khet, then would you run for your life, get beat up SS, or try to calm her down?πŸ˜†Which one and why?πŸ˜†

What's ur fav colour? Fav. food and drink? πŸ˜›

Do you like Devu's jawline ya daadu's goat glasses?πŸ˜†

Are my qs making u think that I have totally lost it?πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ

What do you think is the most imprtant daulat in life: khoobsoorti, vidya (knowledge) ya charitra (insaan ka character).πŸ˜› Why?

Do u like white goats? 😳 😳 πŸ˜† (I love them!!! They are sooo cutteeeeπŸ˜›)

If u were given two choices: a) becoming invisible and living in Singh mansion, watch DPS and kajju barfi coochie coo 😳 b)babysitting moussourie goats and coming to IF to write your FFs.πŸ˜†

Do u think my qs are too whacky and dumb? πŸ˜†

If Apu wrote a prem patra to you, and wanted u to be his jeevan saathi, then what would you have done? πŸ˜› 😳

Do you like reading? Why or why not?

Did you know that u are the best FF writer in IF? πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Do you love paani puri and Biriyani? πŸ˜›

What's your favourite sibject and ur aim in life?

If you were in Kaacon mayiyya's place, how would you end Kaajjal? πŸ˜› Do, write a short paragraph! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Do you like summer holidays?

If you were to propose Shekhar, how would you do it?

If you were to impress Roshan Ammu and make a special place in her heart, how would you do it?

If you were in Radha's place, how would you support Rohini,when Rohini lost all hope and tried to burn her precious stuff? I mean What would you do or say to her, inorder to calm her down and show her some rays of hope?

In seven to eight sentences, describe how much you love DK and Dr. Shekhar! πŸ˜‰

If a paagal astrologer came to u and said, that soon osamaji will kill you, and u will be reincarnated as a laddoo after that, then how would u react? πŸ˜†

Are my qs hilarious? πŸ˜†

if you had two choices:a)having rasgulla, gulaab jaamun, rasmalai, laddoos, for diner, lunch, and breakfast. b)having coffee for the whole dayπŸ˜†, which one would you choose?πŸ˜†

If Adi dadu proposes you with a toota hua tambura in his hand, what would ou tell him?πŸ˜†

Are you enjoying my qs or finding it pretty annoying? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Can u imagine yourself and DPS watching Tom and Jerry? πŸ˜†

If u were in Kajju barfi's place, and you found out, that DPS tried to kill you (during that Shivvuuu bandu shuck track) but now he is feeling guilty, for what he did, then what would you have done? πŸ˜ƒ

When did u fall for Apu, why, and how? πŸ˜› 😳

Do you think Apu badlyyy badlyyy badlyyy needs a haircut? πŸ˜†

If you were asked that what would u like to be born as in your next janam, what would u say? πŸ˜† 😳 πŸ˜† (I would say, DPS's all time pyaari Kajju barfi! 😳 πŸ˜› )

If you were asked to give me free tutions on how to write a FF, then would you agree? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

If DPS came to u and said, "behenji mei raaju rangeela, aur aap kiss chaand se tapak kar aaye hai", then what would you tell him? πŸ˜†

can you imagine kacon and kekta doing nach baliye for getting the taaj? πŸ˜†

Can you imagine kaacon reading my shayaaris and fainting? πŸ˜†

Are my qs getting annoying?

Which sheher of America do you raho in? oops! I meant live in. πŸ˜†

If you were to select some junglee, but sanskaari larkiyaa for dadu and Shivvuu, from Bhadrapuri jungle, then what are the qualities of the girls that u would be looking at, so that you can choose two sanskari girls (who would eventually turn Shivvuu and dadu zimmedaar and very shareef)?Describe their qualities. πŸ˜†

If u got stuck in a Darjeeling tabela, because of rain, and after five minutes devu and kajju barfi walked in, then how would youreact?

What's your favourite vacation spot?

If Apu called your mom and invited you all, for dinner to his house, then would you be awe struck?πŸ˜› (i would jump and jump and jump, and break my ceiling!πŸ˜†)

Who are your fav. actors, actresses,writers and singers? πŸ˜›

If you (the best FF writer), Autumn (the second best writer) and jyo (tabela queen maahir in tabela scenes πŸ˜† πŸ˜› ) are asked to write the story of Kaajjal and RKB, then how would you feel for being a partner of Jyo and Autumn, and also for being one of the creative heads, i mean for being one of the story writers? πŸ˜›   πŸ˜›

Do you love aam ka achaar and mausam ka pehla baarish? πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Do you love laddos? πŸ˜›

What about rasgulla? πŸ˜›

Do you think I am capable of writing a shayaari book, on Kaacon and the whole Kaajjal team? πŸ˜† Why or why not? πŸ˜†

Do you understand classical hindi?πŸ˜† (I don't)

Can you imagine Dhruvvuuu baba, Shivvuu baba, and dadu doing jhaaru pocha in DPS and Kajju barfi's Moussourie hut?πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Edited by gambi - 16 years ago