11 march updt: VK are back together

dgba thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

all the VK scenes are in red.....

here's what happend,

doctor's office at the hospital:

kinjal walks in to the senior doctor's office and the doctor ask her what she's doing there.. she tell her that she brought evidence to prove that she was telling the truth..... she says i want to ask you a question....what should i call this hosptal...should i still call this place the second temple where people come and turn themselves into a doctor to get cured...why did my whole life change becasue of one mistake made by this hospital...the doctor says this hospital is one of the best in the nation and you are saying we made a mistake....kinjal shows the file to the doctor and she get shocked and an apologize to her....and says she's ready to compansate for what happend....and ask kinjal what she wants...kinjal ask the doctor to publicly apologize to her...doctor refuse to do so saying that will ruin the hospital's reputation and says she's ready to give any amount of money kinjal wants....kinjal says i was engaged to get married in few days but all of my dreams were shattered and my parents' reputation was ruined by this mistake... can you pay for all that....doctor says i understand your problem but there's no need to take this public ...kinjal says if you are not gona apologize i will file a case against you....the doctor gets mad and says find go to court...by the way who's gona help you....some one from behind says i'll help you....kinju turns and is surprised to see vidyuth and her brothers standing at the door...  

vidyuth's room at the hospital: (scene of the day😳)

out side the doctor's office...kinju's brothers are holding him and helping him to walk...kinju doesn't look at them and just walk past them...vidyuth call kinju and tell her i know when you needed me i wasn't there for you but now i want you...are you not gona help me....kinju take vidyuth's arm and put it around her shoulder and help him to his room and lay him on the bed and put the blanket on him and hold his face they stear at each other for few minutes....then kinju try to leave and vidyuth hold her hand and make her sit on the bed and try to wipe her tears and hold her face for few minutes...then they hug and stear at each other...then they think about all the romantic  moments they had together....vidyuth kiss kinjal's forhead...  (chup tum raho chup hum rahe plays ) 

kanav/ neena bed room:

neena is packing a suit case and kanav comes there and ask her if she's going anywhere....neena says she's going to return someone her importan belongings and that person has sonmething that belongs to me as well....at the hospital vidyuth is holding kinjal's face and they are stearing at each other...kanav tell neena you told me not to ask any questions but you have taken a big responsibility and one mistake could do lot of damage....you will give me my child and you don't want any help from me... right...

vidyuth's room at the hospital:

vidyuth and kinjal are still stearing at each other and a nurse walks in and knock on the door...kinjal jump out of the bed and move away...nurse give vidyuth his discharge papers...vidyuth ask the nurse did you have to come right now...the nurse says he didn't understand....vidyuth says nothing just leave....kinjal ask vidyuth what did you tell that nurse vidyuth says nothing ....kinjal starts hitting vidyuth and he screams in pain....kinjal gets worried and hold vidyuth and vidyuth starts laughing and they both hug again...

kanav/ neena bed room:

neena tell kanav... yes, i'm going to give you your child....i'm ready to do anything to get this child for you...but what ever problems and tests...that i will face to get this child for you will be my last test. kanav lookes down...

kinjal's house: 

vidyuth is holding kinjal's hand at the dinning table...atharva says the dean of the hospital refused to give us the apology letter....now i will make her give the letter to us....urmila says they will do no such thing....kinju's brothers says they should file a case against the hospital...pandayji disagrees....everyone is shocked...panayji says they will put the blame on kinju and our reputation will be ruined....so we will not do anything...urmila says there is only one way kinjal should have an abortion....neena comes to kinju's house to return her clothes and she hears this ...and the suitcase fall off of her had...everyone sees her...pandayji takes neena inside and urmila thank neena for taking care of kinju and says i knew that your anger with kinju was for a few days and that will never change in to hate....you are a true friend and you prooved it today....neena feels unconfortable...

in kinju's room:

pandayji is folding kinju's clothes and see a picture of him, kinju and urmila. he holds it against his chest and starts crying then..kinju comes there and he hugs her and crys...he rememders everything that he told kinju....urmila is watching all this at the door and crys (kehta hai babul...from babul plays)

precap:    at kanav's house preperations are going on for  a pooja and kanav's mom ask kanav where neena is .....and says this pooja is for the wellbeing of the baby and its important for neena to be here...kanav says i'll call her ....neena doesn't pick up so kanav says he doesn't know where she is....kanav's mom ask whether everything is ok btw the two of them because neena looks really upset these days...kanav is surprised and doesn't know what to say... 

finnally VK made up and we got to see some romantic scenes btw the two...neena is planning on taking the baby from kinju at nay cost so she'll definity turn negative...

"you're welcome" everyone in advance😛😳

Edited by dgba - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

kaj8 thumbnail
thanks for the update....how r kanav and kinjal gonna get together now that vidyuth is back
dgba thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaj8

thanks for the update....how r kanav and kinjal gonna get together now that vidyuth is back

i was thinking the same thing...only way KK could come together is if vidyuth die somehow...

::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thaNKSSSSS a lot!! ^^Yeah I was thinking the same but yaayyyy VK's back together!! 😃
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. i hope vidyut doesnt die
k-ekta fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I thnk neena will turn -ive n won't let VK marry each other n dis will make sumwht Kajal cme 2gether n fall 4 each other