Nari act in Dil Kya Chahta Hai

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Kavita Kaushik
Even though her track as Porinita in Tumhari Disha (Zee) has come to an end, Kavita Kaushik has begun a new chapter in Star One's romantic comedy, Dil Kya Chahta Hai. She takes on the role of a tapori bhai named Nari, who dresses up and behaves like a goonda.

Tomboy look

Describing Nari as one of the most interesting characters she has played in recent times, Kavita says, "I literally jumped when I was offered the role. I haven't done anything like this so it was exciting and challenging. Nari is a girl who behaves like a man.

She's a perfect tomboy and talks like a man. But her name is Nari (woman), so there are lots of comic situations that arise."  Kavita will play Nitin's (Samir Sharma) girlfriend. Describing her boyish get-up, she says, "I wear cargos, dungarees and sport a cap."

Losing disha?

When asked about her sudden exit from Tumhari Disha she says, "It isn't that sudden. The character had to leave the family due to the new track. I loved playing Porinita, and who knows, she may come back some time in the future."

Fear Factor

Apart from Dil Kya Chahta Hai, Kaushik is also seen in Kesar, where she plays Kadambari.  The actress is also packing her bags to leave for Fear Factor with the second group. "I love the outdoors and physical activities. I am really looking forward to Fear Factor," she says.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

remixfan thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
thanks .apart she also used to play in remix