10 march updt: kinjal goes home

dgba thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

here's what happend,

at the hospital:

kinjal is walking out of the hospital...flashbacks of everything that happend with her are shown...kinjal remembers how nurse told her that Dr. Prakash is behind this......how prakash came to their house and asked for fogivness....how Urmila slapped her and said that she's pregnant and how  her dad try to strangle her and threw her out of the house...then she think about all the good times she had with vidyuth....and how vidyuth got beaten up (sad music play from Devdas)

at kinjal's house:

a security guard comes to kinju's house and give Urmila a file and say that kinjal asked him to give it to her and says kinju is standing outside and she doesn't look well....urmila takes the file and ask the guy to leave....urmila reads the documents and is in shock....everything that happend starting from the VK engagment to the day she was thrown out starts to rewined...(a heart beat sound plays in the background)....urmila screams calling kinju's dad

at a church:

kinjal is looking at a statue of jesus and the priest tell the children sitting near hin that jesus mom was the most eligable woman who could give birth to him...to do so she had to go through lot of hardship and she took all teh blame and misfotunes upone herself so that jesusu could be born.....kinjal gets up and walks toward the statue....the priest ask kinjal about her problem....she doesn't answer....priest tell her that god always test people.. if he's giving you problems right now later in your life you'll get happiness out of them...and bless her

outside the church:

kinjal is walking out of the church when she sees her brothers and parents stading at the church door...kinjal's dad waks up to her and ask for fogivness...and blame himself for not believing in her...and says i may be no father in this world has ever got on his knees and asked fro fogivness from his child but today i am asking for fogivness and get down on his knees...kinjal holds her father and ask him not to do that....the entire family hugs kinjal and brings her home.....kinjal is standing at teh door step and remembers all the things that happend to her in the house...kinjal sees her micky mouse  and the broken chair on the floor and thinks about all the good moments she had with vidyuth....her engagment and how vidyuth got beaten up....kinjal's mom gives her water and take her to the room....kinju's brothers and dad fix her chair put the micky mouse on the sofa...(ye jeevan hai....plays in the background)

atharva tell his brothers that he can't understand what is going on....and starts hitting the closet....other brothers stop him....atharva says what have we done...and says that we coudn't do anything for our sister...we punished vidyuth and kinjal for something that they didn't commit.....we should punish ourselves for this.... one of the brothers say that its hospital's fault and they should get the blame for it...

kinjal's room:

urmila is putting kinjal to  sleep and kinju's dad is watching from the outside...they both cry(a lullaby plays in the background)

kanav/ neena bed room: 

kanav and neena are sleeping...when all of a sudden wind starts blowing inside neena wakes up...and is about to close the window when the nurse call her and tell her that kinjal found out the truth about the insemination...neena is shocked and asks whether kinjal found out who the father of her child is....nusre says no...neena is shocked and disappointed...

precap: kinjal is at the hospital and the doctor ask her what does she want....and she'll do anything kinjal ask her to do....kinju ask the doctor to accept the mistake that was done by the hospital infront of everyone and apologize to her....doctor says there is no need to take this public....kinju says if you don't apologize then i will file a case against you...doctor says go ahead and goto court...who is gona help you....some one from behind says i'll help you...kinjal turns to look at the guy and is suprised....(they don't show his face but the guy sounded like vidyuth)

"you're welcome" everyone in advanceπŸ˜›πŸ˜³

Edited by dgba - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkdiamond thumbnail
glad kinju is back. Neena will be negative
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the wonderful update Dulshani! I'm glad everyone knows the truth now. πŸ˜›

Keep smiling..

Love

Soni

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
thanx for the update...
at last kinju got happiness but then i wish kannu knows abt kinju that she is pregnant with his child so his kinju knowing that she is mother of the kanav's child...
neena for all i care should tell kanav the truth rather than hiding if she wants some loe from kanav be honest
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanxxxx Dulshani!!! I hope the guy is Vidyuth!!! πŸ˜ƒ
polarbearr thumbnail
how come no one updates the videos for this show like they do with the other shows? im sorry if this is not the right place to ask this question? πŸ˜• but i really wish someone would post the videos! thanks