TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Bridal flair
Preeti Jhangiani and Parvin Dabas are all set to tie the knot on March 23 and she has left no stone unturned for her wedding preparations. Preeti has the city's best designers to create her collections for her various functions.

"Preparations never stop, and moreover I didn't have much time in hand as everything was decided in a hurry. But clothes are the most important factor. The reception is in Delhi, as Parvin's family lives there, and so that outfit is most important for me. Designer AD Singh, who is also a close friend has designed a pretty yellow lehenga-choli for the reception. It's his trademark style studded with Swarovski jewellery," she says.

Preeti and AD Singh
When contacted, AD Singh explains, "It's a top of the line encrusted range which has been commissioned with fine detailing and fresh water pearls. The key elements are ultra-modern feminine and have been created with distinctive grace and vibrant craftsmanship with a highly select colour palette."

Like any other bride-to-be, Preeti too wants a unique bridal wear unlike the traditional pink-and-red coloured lehenga. Says Preeti, "I wanted my bridal wear to be very unique and not the usual pinks and reds. So I picked up a beautiful beige and golden outfit from Sabyasachi Mukherjee. I fell in love with it the minute I saw it. I'll be wearing it for my reception in Mumbai."

For her sangeet programme, Preeti has selected Neeta Lulla's pink and green coloured lehenga. "I've known Neeta for years and have been a fan of her designs. It's not the regular run-of-the-mill, heavy outfit. Instead it's a finely designed fresh and youthful pattern." Well babes, you should have seen Ash at Cannes, darling.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the dude is kinda ugly likr no match for preeti but it,s her choice. i wish she have a happy married life. 😊
bunbutt_too thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani33

the dude is kinda ugly likr no match for preeti but it,s her choice. i wish she have a happy married life. 😊

She isn't marrying the guy in the picture shown in the first post. She is marrying Pravin Dabas who was the guy who gets married to Vasundhara Das in Monsoon Wedding. I don't think he is "ugly" as you have labelled him. Aur yeh Preeti khud koi apsara toh nahi laagti hain. She has done quite well for herself finding Pravin.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: bunbutt_too

She isn't marrying the guy in the picture shown in the first post. She is marrying Pravin Dabas who was the guy who gets married to Vasundhara Das in Monsoon Wedding. I don't think he is "ugly" as you have labelled him. Aur yeh Preeti khud koi apsara toh nahi laagti hain. She has done quite well for herself finding Pravin.

🤣....Ouch!

You guys are such jerks!

She does look odd in this picture though. 😆
She was pretty in Mohabbatein.