Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hey thank u bro.........so r u watching pri on GR8 woman achiever awards right now??
Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: daisy_luvs_ ff

hey thank u bro.........so r u watching pri on GR8 woman achiever awards right now??

daisy abhi tak baar bhi pri nahin aayi😭 arjun or vikas dono dikh gaye..but not pri

daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
nope, i did catch a glimpse of pri, she ws sitting one seat away from vikas........i dont remeber the lady sitting in between them
^^^
well i couldnt even viky and jun were shown only twice
daisy_luvs_ ff thumbnail
i saw alekh once..........i guess the whole LRL gang ws siting together........looked like old days..........seeing them i once again realised how much i miss naina..... 😭 😭
digimon_pokemon thumbnail
@daisy and bro
may be aparna was the lady between read somewhwere that she also attended really looks like thw whole lrl gang was there its good they r still meting 😊 Edited by digimon_pokemon - 16 years ago

Originally posted by: digimon_pokemon

@daisy and bro
may be aparna was the lady between read somewhwere that she also attended really looks like thw whole lrl gang was there its good they r still meting 😊

oh my god why could n't i see her😭

digimon_pokemon thumbnail
@bro
aap ro kyun rahehain maine to dekha hi nain guess laga rahi thi
lightgayi huithipoora show miss ho gaya
par acha hua agar pri ko nain dikhaya to pri k liye hi to dekhna tha acha hua nain dekha
gande hian yeh awrds wale 😭
^^^
nahin sarah daisy said she saw her..hmm the awards were boring..i watch it for the three of them esp pri woh aayi nahin 😭

anyways daisy can u give a brief description of pri's looks πŸ˜ƒ 😳 πŸ˜›

Celebrating Glory of Indian Womanhood
(Kelvinator GR8! FLO Women Awards, 2008)

On 26th February, all roads in Mumbai led to the ITC Grand Maratha Sheraton, where it was a date with a very special glory – the glory of Indian Womanhood. GR8! TV Mag, in association with FLO, the Women's wing of FICCI, organised the Kelvinator GR8! FLO Women Awards, 2008 to celebrate that glory.

It was also a platform for 'beti' a movement against the Female Foeticide, rampant all across the country, which is threatening the Gender-balance as created by Mother Nature.

In the Event, Women-achievers from a vast spectrum of genres were accorded Honours. The roster of those honoured read like an unparalleled count of distinction as accomplished by Women.

-------------

-------------

There were also special laurels bestowed upon Waheeda Raheman (Lifetime Achievement), Nita Ambani (GR8! Scroll of Honour), Preity Zinta (GR8! Special Laurel) (Natz this is for you) and Maharani Gayatri Devi (GR8! Golden Laurel).

The evening was punctuated by pulse-pounding performances by Alka Yagnik, Rakhi Sawant & Abhishek Awasti, Kashmira & Krushna, Jaswir Kaur & Kushal Punjabi among others. Surween Chawla paid a special song & dance tribute to Waheeda Rehman by presenting her immortal numbers like Aaj phir jine ki, Rangeela re, Piya tose naina lage re…!

The glitterati attending the occasion were, J.D Majethia, Shaad Randhawa, Sameer Dattani, Yukta Mookhey, Dipssikha, Neeta Lulla, Rajshree Thakur, Yogesh Lakhani, Shama Sikander, Rajan Mittal, Penaaz Masani, Atul Dodiya, Sadiq Ali, Poonam Dhillon, Simone Singh, Anjan Srivastav, Ajay Dey, Abu Jani, Sandeep Khosla, Ishaan Raina, Shardul Shroff, Anil Srivatsa, Poonam Gulati, Yash Tonk, Gauri Tonk, Tina Kuwajerwala, Ajay Krish, Sudeepa Singh, Arjun Bijlani, Priyanka Bassi, Vikas Manaktala, Aparna Tilak, Mihir Mishra, Amit Behl & Vaibhavi and many more.

After the ceremony, the celebrity guests move to cocktails & dinner, where they went on hobnobbing with one another till the wee hours of morning, under the canopy of GR8! TV.