DOTW: Sagar-Ganga or Shekhar-Ganga

ksbkbtfan1 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hi im back with the discussion of the week!! Plz participate and make this forum rock with activeness like others!!!

The DOTW:

Now that sagar knows jhanvi is ganga and his flight is delayed..What do you think he will do to get to the wedding in time...how do you think sagar will confront ganga and wat will he say...wat will be kaveri and shekhars reaction be like???? who will end up together??? Sagar-Ganga or Shekhar-Ganga??

I will come back and put my view....plz participate!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k noor thumbnail
yes he will be in theri wedding but aliite late when shakher about to put mangalsutra he will stpo the wedding and say yeh shaadi nahi ho sakti kaveri and shakher bith will get shock sagar will ask ganga why is she doing that with him i think sagar ganga will end up together 😉
pollydolly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think that he will reach there on time and stop the wedding. I would love the dumb reaction on Kaveri and Shekhar's face 😆 I hope all of my prediction comes true or else my sister's will come true(That I never do even a close enough prediction 😆)
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
well i think that when he goes to the wedding he is going to stop her and tells his brother truth and they are both going to get married and kavari would not be happy and she wants to take revenage on ganga 😭 😡 😡 . Shekar will b shoked that she had lied to her and that his brother did not tell him any thing about him self 😕 😕 😭 . And ganga brother will be really happy that his sister is finally happy with the persn that she really loves 😆 .... ...

this is what i think thatis going to happen

if you have a diferent view then write it down fo everyone to read
Edited by don girls - 16 years ago
Tulsey thumbnail
In the last episode, Ganga prayed to God with all her strength and honesty that she will marry Shekhar, This strong statement would mean something in the following script. Now that "uncle" is also aware of it, he will not let his daughter get hurt. Saboth had mentioned to Sunny to forget his love who has died and to move on...Sabodth is also Jhanvi's brother so he might want his sister to get married to whom she wants to marry.   Once when Jhanvi had said to ask anything as she had shown to be a good sister....remember..Kaveri said that she will cash it later?   The time may be coming soon to leave Sunny alone.
Wow! poor Ganga is left to cry alone again.   Is Ganga ever going to get her share of laugh?? I want her to be happy more than the show really shows.
☯️
Cuhrazy.Anisha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
id rather go wid Rahul-Ganga 😆
Rock Eyez thumbnail
Sager Ganga the story is about them and they hav made there SUHAAG RAAT 😳
-dramaholic- thumbnail
I really think that Ganga and Sagar should be together, but its more likely for Shekhar and ganga to be together...also because sagar woudn't want his brothers happiness to be lost because of him..