Your next MOTW is...

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Well well friends, welcome!🤗I'm sure we're all ready to grill and roast someone? Well here is your one and only chance, to find out who the member of the week is, read on...😛

Her name is Munira, 30 years old, lives in the UK, is a big bollywood fan, and kindly posts the daily updates for us...

Jee han Doston, our member of the week is - sweetangel2028, congratulations!👏

Here is your siggy:

(^Thanks to tumhari_khushi)

Can you please fill this out:

Name: 

Nickname(s): 

Birthday: 

Profession: 

Hobbies: 

How I Got Started On IF: 

My Favorite Section on IF:

Favorites:

Color:
Sport: 
Food:
Song:
Movie:
Fav Bolly actor/actress: 
Fav telly actor:
What I like best at IF: 
What I would like to see more at IF:

Now, what are you all waiting for..?! Come on, start grilling or I'll be after you with big dandas! (sholly...bad joke!)

Loads of Love,
Sangam Dev.Team
-Yuks & Misha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ksbkbtfan1 thumbnail
Hey congratulation!!! Imma grill you big time!!!! A quick start from me:

Choose one:

Salman-Lara or Abhishek-Lara

kayamath or ksbkbt

kggk or sangam

blue or pink

laptop or comp

football or soccer

india or america

paris or london

Eiffel tower or twin towers..

Newyork or Washington D.C.

High school or middle school

Answer the following:

Fav. Bollywood couple

Fav. Tellywood couple

Your fav. place to hangout

Your fav. place to chill

do you like swimming

Have you rode on a bus before

Have you been on a plane??

Have you been on a train

do you laugh alot

do you like to write

do you enjoy talking

um...wats your dream for the world

wats one thing you would change about urself if you could

wats one thing about the world you would like to change

thats all for now....have fun...ill be back to grill more!!

😆 😳
Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats well desrved. 👏 .Just da 5 questionz..
1. If u met ur fav actr/actrss wat wuld u do??
2. Why 2 u lke Sangam n y??
3. Wat otha shws do u watch besdes dis??
4 Which is ur fav shw n y??
5. Your fav tellywood actr/ actress??

Tke cre n ave a fab week in da hot seat.. 😳
sweet fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey! congratzzzzzzz

i was the member of week last week....and i was grilled sizzly hot....

bck with some questions
sweetangel2028 thumbnail
Name: Munira
Age 30
Nickname: Munni (at home) sweetangel2028 (on the forum)
Bithday: 20th March 1977
Profession: Preschool Teacher
Hobbies: Reading mostly, listening to asian music (golden oldies mostly 70s, 80s) playing games on my computer, browsing on the computer and IF.
How I got started on the IF: Through Luck when browsing the internet trying to find sites where I could watch fav serials.
Fav section on IF: Sangam of course!
Favourites
Colour: Blue and Purple
Sport: Swimming (if classed as a sport)
Food: Anything with cheese in it!
Fav song: Hamaari Shaadi Main from Vivaah and I just want to spend my life with you from Neal n Nikki.
Fav film: Vivaah and DDLJ
Fav bolly actor/actress: Aamir Khan/Shahid Kapur and Juhi chawla/Kareena Kapoor.
What I like about IF: That you can watch your missed serials online and read written updates if can't be bothered to watch it. Also that you discover what other people think of current storylines and storyline and any upcoming news reagarding the serials.
What to see more of: Don't know

I don't know how to complete that form posted by Misha from there but have just replied to that in this way. Will now take each 'grill' and answer each question to the best of my ability. Hope you all enjoy my answers.
Munira
sweetangel2028 thumbnail
Now I will answer questions from KSBKBTFan1, here I go.

1)Salman - Lara.
2) Kayamath definately
3) Sangam definately (you don't need to even ask that)
4) Blue
5) Laptop (easier to travel with)
6) none I don't like football or soccer.
7) Never been to either places but can't made an informed decision as I don't know what either is like. I think America as I have many penpals there and would like to meet them.
8) Paris (went there with family and had a lovely time. want to go again someday with that someone special)
9) Eiffel Tower (very high and scary but exciting and worth the climb up)
10) New York
11) High School (met my best friends there)

Fav bollywood couple: Shahid/Kareena
Fav telly wood couple: I have 2. one is obviously Sagar/Ganga from Sangam and the other is Prachi/Milind from Kayamath.
Fav place to hang out: Cinema or the Bowling alley with my best friend
Fav place to chill: My bedroom with a good book.
Yes I like swimming.
Bus? Yes I have rode on a bus many many times as until 7 years ago I used to bus when travelling.
Plane: Once when I went to Paris with family.
Train: Yes several times
laughing: Yes with friends and family.
write: I enjoy typing more.
Talking: Yes I do talk but I equally listen well.
dream for the world: To live peacefully with each other and no war.
1 thing to change: My weight definately. I would like to be thinner. Secondly my hair is way too frizzy when not curled.
1 thing about the world I'd like to change would be no discrimination.
I hope those answers are OK.
Munira

sweetangel2028 thumbnail
WOW you guys are sure are experts at this grilling thing. Now I will answer questions from Shantell.
If I met my fav actor/actress I would ask for their autographs and get their photo taken with them for future proof that I had met them.

2) Why I like about Sangam? The chemistry between Sagar and Ganga is way hot and love the scenes and the storyline.

3) Other shows I watch are Kayamath, Bhabhi (I do the written updates for this one too), Saat phere (sometimes when the episode is interesting) and KumKum Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan (anticipating the re-incarnation track of the fab couple SuKk.

4) Fav show: Sangam because of the chemistry between the 2 male and female leads. I love the actor who plays Sagar. He is absolutely gorgeous.

5) Fav tellywood couple: I have 3. 1 is Sagar/Ganga,, 2 is Milind/Prachi and the 3rd is SUKK.

I hope you have enjoyed my answers. Will return tomorrow to answer more question. I will be ready for more question. Thank you all for your congrats and best wishes.
Munira
Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetangel2028

WOW you guys are sure are experts at this grilling thing. Now I will answer questions from Shantell.
If I met my fav actor/actress I would ask for their autographs and get their photo taken with them for future proof that I had met them.

2) Why I like about Sangam? The chemistry between Sagar and Ganga is way hot and love the scenes and the storyline.

3) Other shows I watch are Kayamath, Bhabhi (I do the written updates for this one too), Saat phere (sometimes when the episode is interesting) and KumKum Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan (anticipating the re-incarnation track of the fab couple SuKk.

4) Fav show: Sangam because of the chemistry between the 2 male and female leads. I love the actor who plays Sagar. He is absolutely gorgeous.

5) Fav tellywood couple: I have 3. 1 is Sagar/Ganga,, 2 is Milind/Prachi and the 3rd is SUKK.

I hope you have enjoyed my answers. Will return tomorrow to answer more question. I will be ready for more question. Thank you all for your congrats and best wishes.
Munira

Cheerz 4 tkin sum tme 2 ansa da questionz..N hope u contine 2 ave a fab week ave bein grilled..N all da bzt..😳

Congratulations and thank u for giving us wonderful updates all the time!

You real name

Where are u from

Why do u like Sangam so much

yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
congrats munu(i'll call u that if u don mind 😳 😳 )
well abhi toh hot seat aur bhi heated hona hai 😈 😈 😈 coz the grilling queens r not here yet *looking for navi & kully 😆 *
will be back with questions when i will get one 😉 😆 till then have fun 😃 😆