March 6: Truth is out/P is back

gujugurl thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Niharika's house:

niharika is shocked upon hearing this...neena explains everything to her...neena asks her mom wat she should do niharika says that she will make the biggest mistake of her life telling kinju about this cause upon hearing this she will abort the chils she goes on explaining to her that kinju shouldn't know the truth about her having kanu's baby...her mom tries to convience her that she isn't doing anything wrong...neena is not convienced b/c she thinks it's wrong but her mom pressures her on believing that it is the best if kinju never finds out and this way even she(neena)will have all control over kanu....she goes on to also conviencing her that kanu should also never know about this...

On the streets:

neena is walking with her little keychain thinking of her and kinju's friendship...she walks to her car dropping the keychain by mistake and driving away....

in the room:

kinju is having a really bad dream....she gets up screaming...she thinks that she has to take a decision she can't leave with this pregnancy....she looks at the calender and says something...she walks to the doc...

Doc's office:

kinju tells the doc that the hospital has made a big mistake about her bein pregant the nurse is overhearing as kinju is trying to convience the doc...kinju says that she will file a report against the hospital and furiously walks out...she walks to the counter and asks for some info but the doc comes and asks her to leave...outside kinju is walking thinking about the past and crying...when all of a sudden the ward boy walks to her saying that he wants to talk to her asking her to meet him in 10min kinju agrees...

Canteen:

kinju is waiting for the wardboy...he arrives and starts telling her that he knows wat had happened that day but stops telling her that he can't risk it here giving her his phone asking her to call him saying that he will try his best to tell her the truth....kinju slowly walks to the records room looking for her records...she starts to search...the nurse walks in threatening kinju...the nurse later tells her the whole truth about the mishap...the nurse begs her not to tell anyone when all of a sudden someone walks in and kinju is left shocked it's none other than prakash....the end...

enjoy...luv margišŸ˜³

Edited by soni595 - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dawoodkimom thumbnail
iam sorry but as far as i remember prakash was dead.. correct me.. i am soo lost... thanks
Chahat17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gujugurl

Canteen:

kinju is waiting for the wardboy...he arrives and starts telling her that he knows wat had happened that day but stops telling her that he can't risk it here giving her his phone asking her to call him saying that he will try his best to tell her the truth....kinju slowly walks to the records room looking for her records...she starts to search...the nurse walks in threatening kinju...the nurse later tells her the whole truth about the mishap...[ the nurse begs her not to tell anyone when all of a sudden someone walks in and kinju is left shocked it's none other than prakash]....the end...

enjoy...luv margišŸ˜³

Well...actually, it wasn't Prakash but only his flashbacks were shown as kinju was remembering him....the nurse tells kinju that the guy incharge told her[the nurse] to keep mum about the whole mishap or they will go to jail...so when kinju asks who was the guy incharge...the nurse says dr.parkash and the show ends on kinju shocked face as she remembers prakash...Prakash is still in coma and he is not coming out of coma anytime soon b/c then the truth will be out too and thats not happening yet...

Edited by algebramulti - 16 years ago
dgba thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dawoodkimom

iam sorry but as far as i remember prakash was dead.. correct me.. i am soo lost... thanks

he's not dead he's in a coma

angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanx
that is quickk that kinjal found out soo soon now i hope she will also find out that she is carryng kanav child

egle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
holy moly! i'm surprised kinjal found out so quickly! oh neena! forget your mom and do what's right!!! ARRRGH!!!
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
thanx for the update...
at last kinju knows the truth....