coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
an attitude check up!! What the hell is wrong with him?? Mou comes in 10 days and he is all for her? Paro bring him up for 22 years and he tells her not to think of his good or bad?? How can a son talk to a mother like that, I am outraged!! Do the creatives do that in their lives??Where do they get such crazy ideas? And coming to think oh..the house Priyam is living in...its not even his own! Mou is Paro's sister right..she wansnt married to Rishi's brother or anything..so neither Mou nor Priyam have any right on it..they are lucky that they are not thrown out of the house, which is what they truly deserve!Ahsaan faramosi ki bhi haad hoti hai yaar....😡😡!!
And Kangana?? What does she have in her head? I know she definitely does not have a brain, but what ever it is, she is crazy to listen to Mou! And she is not able to see Mou's two sidedness? One way she asks Kang to do the modelling on the other, she is instigating Priyam???
When Priyam was shouting on Kangana tht she is lieing..I almost wanted to tell him..well if you dont trust her, thats a different thing, dont say she is lieing, bcoz you dont even care to find out if she is or not!!
Geez! I am frustrated with this plot..and now Abhay Kapoor wanting a one night stand with Kangana?? For goodness sake! Please dont show such cheapness in the glam market..everything isnt that awful!! Arggh!!😡😡😡

*OK, done venting! hehehehe* Do share what you all think about the ongoing track...😳😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Uggghhh...I TOTALLY agree. Priyam has a rock in his head and a heavier one in his heart. Mousumi just needs to get out already and Kangana needs to GROW A BRAIN [if thats even possible for her ] The creatives really need to think twice about what they're doing because it absolutely makes no sense

👍🏼 Esha
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
It's crazy!!! The plot is going..no gone haywire!! It needs something fresh..its not happening at all!! oh man..it could have been so good..!!

I can understand Priyam being emoitonally unstable bcoz of the accident..but to chastise and call Kangana a liar!! I mean the girl who waited for you for 14 years, first you dont trust her love, misunderstand her..and then you ask for her forgiveness ..which unfortunately she does(pea brain tht she is!!) and now rather than trusting her, not seeing how much she is trying to help him out..he calls her a liar and turns on her?? what is wrong with him??
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have really mixed views on this serial...which may differ from a lot of you lovely guys!

First, I actually really like Sudeepa and Ajay, and am willing them on to make a success of the potential chemistry we all had a glimpse of in the jungle....

Second, the characters, as brainless as they seem, actually mimic a lot of the totally mindless brainless individuals I have seen in my life to date.....eg

mothers who are jealous/resentful of their bahus
husbands that are jealous/controlling of their wives

etc, etc......

Seeing this in a drama doesnt bother me too much - there are plenty of others where stupidity seems to reign (eg Bani from KS, come to think of it Jai too!)

But I do agree, if the interest in thei drama is to be picked up or even be maintained then the main characters have got to start doing something to redeem themself, either Kangana getting smarter and more feisty, or Priyam standing up for his wife and shown to trust her more than his life.......

The Roktima/Mous of this world will always be there to cause strife - but KnP's love for each other and constant saath could become the underlying thread which would keep viewers tuned in maybe.

Just me thoughts.....feel free to obliterate!

😡 M 😡
coolkitty_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madmadgirl

I have really mixed views on this serial...which may differ from a lot of you lovely guys!

First, I actually really like Sudeepa and Ajay, and am willing them on to make a success of the potential chemistry we all had a glimpse of in the jungle....

Second, the characters, as brainless as they seem, actually mimic a lot of the totally mindless brainless individuals I have seen in my life to date.....eg

mothers who are jealous/resentful of their bahus
husbands that are jealous/controlling of their wives

etc, etc......

Seeing this in a drama doesnt bother me too much - there are plenty of others where stupidity seems to reign (eg Bani from KS, come to think of it Jai too!)

But I do agree, if the interest in thei drama is to be picked up or even be maintained then the main characters have got to start doing something to redeem themself, either Kangana getting smarter and more feisty, or Priyam standing up for his wife and shown to trust her more than his life.......

The Roktima/Mous of this world will always be there to cause strife - but KnP's love for each other and constant saath could become the underlying thread which would keep viewers tuned in maybe.

Just me thoughts.....feel free to obliterate!

😡 M 😡

Very well said!! and the colored part is right now the crux of the serial...kangana either needs to straighten up and fight it out or Pri needs to support her...when they show neither..and show kang as fragile n incompetent as a fallen leaf...my blood literally boils!😡
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"Very well said!! and the colored part is right now the crux of the serial...kangana either needs to straighten up and fight it out or Pri needs to support her...when they show neither..and show kang as fragile n incompetent as a fallen leaf...my blood literally boils! "

I hear you.......and feel your blood boiling!! 😆

😡 M 😡 Edited by Madmadgirl - 16 years ago
coolkitty_23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madmadgirl

"Very well said!! and the colored part is right now the crux of the serial...kangana either needs to straighten up and fight it out or Pri needs to support her...when they show neither..and show kang as fragile n incompetent as a fallen leaf...my blood literally boils! "

I hear you.......and feel your blood boiling!! 😆

😡 M 😡

LOL!! i tell ya..my blood boiling is bad 😆😆😆