Written Upd 5th Mar - AK hits on Kang..

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
PLEASE USE THE THANK YOU BUTTON

The epi starts with Paro, Mou face off and Pri tells Paro that she has no right to talk his mother like that..Paro is shocked.. Paro goes to Priyam and says all I was trying to tell you is tht what she is doing isnt right. She is poisoning your mind against kangana, she is trying to break your relation with kangana...it is bad for your relationship..Priyam says, my relationship with Kangana formed later...first was his relation with his real mother, Mousumi, Paro is stunned. Priyam continues to say my Mousumi Ma has supoprted me when I needed and she has been by my side Paro is shocked...Pri keeps prasing Mou..and pri says Mou did all this bcoz she loves me more than you...where were you..you forgot me ...when i needed you..where were you? Paro has no words..Mou smirks...and thinks today first time pri has given me the respect I wanted and this is the start of my new winning..Pri says now I have begun my life again..the love for my own Mom, from now on she will decide whats good and whats not..so please stay out of it...Paro is shocked and tearful..Mou takes the opportunity and wheels priyam away...Kangana hears this and is tearful...

Paro is in her room crying..kangana comes and sits by her..and says she can understand her pain and asks her to control her...and not to be sad..Paro says I am not sad for what he said, I dont have to prove to anyone how much I love him, even pri know how much I love him all I am worried is..didi is taking him into a road of hatred...I wish priyam understands tht the fire he id burning is will destroy him..kang tells her she will talk to him..Paro rightly tells her not to bcoz he wont understand....

Mou is with Pri and she says she has to talk with him...pri asks what..Mou acts and says you please dont support me..else the ppl in this house will think I am seprating you from them..they will think I am poisoning your mind...I just wanted to know your love for me..since i am alone..Pri says I will not let anyone give you any pain..since from today your son priyam is with you..Kang hears this...Mou says you are with me right, now even if the whole world goes against me, I will not loose...Mou asks him to take rest..she stands up and sees kang and leaves hastily...Kang comes in to talk and Pri says i dont want to talk to you..I know wht is right n wht is wrong..kang says you are misunderstanding me...Pri says I told you i dont want to talk about it..So I wont..and he switches the light off...

Next day morning...Sonalika praises Kangana to be a top model and yet she is making food at home..kang says this is my home, i like it this way..Mou listens..Palash in his room talks to R and says I am happy doing the accounts, do I really need to go to the office to be with Priyam..R makes a face and says you r doing the right thing, and you are just helping Priyam..(What a dumbo!!!) Palash says i will help my bro...and he leaves..R thinks, not for you, but for me..as soon as you get the ad agency in your name, the world of modelling will automatically open up for me...and she smirks....

At home, Palash is in the hall and Rishi asks where is he going? Palash says he is going to office with Priyam..everyone is shocked...Pri is upset...Palash says i just wanted to help out priyam in the mental state he is in...and R pitches in to say Paro Ma has approved it..Paro looks uncomfortable..pri slyly smiles and says Palash you dont have to come with me, I dont need your help..Palash says I just ...Pri stops him and says I dont want your help, I might be handicapped physically but mentally i am fine...R tells Palash to have his breakfast...The news is going on , asusual abhay kapoor is talking to the press ppl and announces tht his agency has signed a contract for all the upcoming ads with only one model and thts Kangana and only she will do the ads..everyone at home is shocked....Pri is angry...kang is shocked...Pri asks Kang is she signed...kang says no..Pri says its very obvious from your face tht you are lieing..kang says i have never lied to you ever and have never taken a step without asking you..what are you saying! Pri says, abhay is leing and you are telling the truth??Why would he lie? Kang gets up and says why he is lieing or not i dont know..pri says wht is it then? Kang says I dont know what he is saying, but i am not interested in modelling and i am not going back..Mou stands up in anger and says you are lieing! You must have signed tht contract with abhay kapoor..everyone is angry and shocked...Pri asks her to stop..Mou changes her tone to tearful and says if this is all you had to do then why did you sign it..Kang says i didnt do anything like tht..pri loses his cool and says lie on top of lie....kang is upset..Mou looks satisfied...

Kang is in her room..Mou comes...and sits by her..all acting tearful, folds her hands and begs her to accept the offer..and says if you didnt accept it, then all the project will go away from abhay..the peak pri wanted to get , he wont even get to touch it..kang is stunned..Mou cries and says i am talking for a mother, and want to say tht please accept the offer..for priyam..(What??? and Kang cant see her two  faced character?? Is she truly blind or wht!! Now I am angry!!!What is wrong with this girl!! Arrggh!!)

Abhay is sitting in the office..kang walks in..abhay goes to greet her ..kang says she needs to talk something important with him..she goes into his cabin...and takes a seat..Abhay sits and asks wht she will take..kang says she wanted to ask him something...and asks why he said in the press tht he has signed the contract with him? Ab says, well I am sorry, It all happens in the glam world, pin ups, controversy etc..but if it hurts you, i will take it back..kang says I dont want to model..i did for a need and now i dont want to..I just need my husband and home...Abhay smiles and says i know you very well...and you are thinking right, you should live it the way you want to, but there is a small problem in tht..there was a bet between me n priyam tht if he got me the model i wanted, only then i will give him the contract...kang says if you look, i am sure you will find many good models..Abhay says, i know tht..but you also know tht to get something you need to loose something..he comes very close to her...kang  says wht are you trying to say..say clearly..abhay says, its what you know but dont want to understand...you are a beautiful woman and I can fulfill all your wishes...the one who lives with you is definitely a lucky person, but unfrotunately priyam cannot fulfil all your wishes...all I am asking you is one beautiful night, that will always be there int he memory..and he holds kang's hand..kang is shocked beyond words, stands up and gives one tight slap to abhay(much deserved one! They dont need to show tht the glam world is so darned cheap!!) abhay is taken aback and kang is angry...and fuming....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imprincess333 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update! Ugghhh...this drama is getting on my nerves..Priyam actin dum, Mous bein dum, Palash and Roktima included Kangana DEFO included

👍🏼 Esha
butuna thumbnail
How unrealistic this all is, I mean, don't a husband and wife talk alone amongst themselves? He found his mother since how many days, and he believes her over his wife, whom he claims to have known for years?   🤢
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: butuna

How unrealistic this all is, I mean, don't a husband and wife talk alone amongst themselves? He found his mother since how many days, and he believes her over his wife, whom he claims to have known for years?   🤢

You'd be surprised how muvh of thei sh** goes on.....and such husbands dont need newly found nasty mothers to fill their ears........

😡M😡