4th march update: neena knows the truth

dgba thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

here's what happend,

kanav's house...

kanav's mom ask neena to take care and leave...neena talk to herself and says i'm sorry mom i had to lie to you....but i have to go and find the girl who's carring kanav's child...

at the hospital...

nurse can't find kinjal so she starts looking for her asking people around..

at the police station/ hospital....

the police officer take kinjal's finger prints and put her in the jail cell ....the scene change to the hospital where vidyuth's having a surgury...then kinjal is shown who's cring in jail (sad music from devdas plays)

kinjal's house...

Atharva gets a call from the police station saying kinjal is in jail....they tell kinjal's dad about this ...he blames kinjal for trying to ruin their reputation...atharva try to tell his father that its not her fault but he doesn't want to listen and leave...kinju's brothers blame themselves for what happend

at the hospital...

neena ask the nusre about the girl...nurse says she couldn't find her....then the nusre point toward a man and says taht girl came here with that man....neena realize it's kanav and goes up to him and ask who the girl he was talking to...kanav says its kinjal...neena says not kinjal is there.. anyone else who you talked to...kanav get mad and yell at neena...saying he don't keep track of all the women he talk to and leave....neena says i have to find that girl some how...i'm sure after that you'll start to love me... 

neena ask the nurse for anything that will help her to recognize this girl...nusre says the girl was wearing a ring that had  a letter v on it....

at kinjal's house...

kinjal's brothers deside to help kinjal as its not her fault...

at the hospital...

kanav, neena, and vidyuth's mom are tensed and the doctor says vidyuth gained consiousness but he's asking for someone named  kinjal...so please bring her here...kanav ask neena to bring kinjal from the jail as soon as possible.....but neen refuse to go because she wants to look for the girl...kanav yell at neena and force her to leave.

at police station....

neena give bail to kinjal and kinjal thank her but neena says the only reason i did all this is because vidyuth was taking your name and doctors think you can help him recover....so thank him...kinjal is wearing the v shaped ring but neena doesn't notice...

at the hospital...

kinjal goes to vidyuth's room and sit next to him vidyuth just keeps looking at kinjal...but doesn't respond (ya rabba from salam e ishq  plays)...neena is watching all this from outside...teh nurse come there and tell neena that's the girl who got inseminated...neena look at kinjal and says 'kinjal' and is shocked....

precap:  kanav and kinjal are in  vidyuth's room...kanav ask kinjal have you fogotten how vidyuth helped you...just get out from here....kinjal begs to kanav and says please don't ask me to leave i love vidyuth very much....kanav says just shut up... do you remember right befor your engagment i asked you whether you love vidyuth ...you said no ...you two are just good friends then why are you acting like this..

"you're welcome" everyone in advanceπŸ˜›πŸ˜³

Edited by dgba - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

twinecool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i am sure kaanv and neena will try to buy kinj!!
i just hatttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to kinj agreing to have the chikd for neena
ladyinblu218 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much thank god Neena found out about the baby now lets just hope she does the rigt thing
senti thumbnail
thanks for this update but where is the precap: dont have patience to wait till tomorrow and see what happens sorrrrrrrrrrrrrry that me! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks a bunch Dulshani!!! Ok...so the real story is beginning... Finally!!! πŸ˜‰
-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I wonder what Neena will do now...

Thank you.
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the awesome update Dulshani!

Keep smiling..

Love

Soni

twinecool thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hold on doesn't kinj love vid?... then y is taht kanav talkinglike that πŸ˜•
dgba thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinecool

hold on doesn't kinj love vid?... then y is taht kanav talkinglike that πŸ˜•

just before the engagment ceremony ......kinjal told kanav taht  she will be with vidyuth for ever not because she love's him but because he is her friend...

pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx 4 the update. I've been missing the show. I used to catch up with it on Fridays or Saturdays when they telcast the whole week's epiodes. They seem to have stopped it now.