3rd march update: kinjal arrested

dgba thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

i'm really sorry for the very late updt....i had  a exam all morning

here's what happend:

kinjal's house...

urmila begs to kinju's dad to bring kinjal back but he refuse saying if she ask one more time she will see his dead body...kinju's brothers come home and urmila and kinjal's dad ask where have they been....they walk away without answering....kinjal's brothers wipe the blood stanes in their hands and kinjal's dad see this and yell at them asking what they have done....they say vidyuth ruined our sister's life and we coudn't just watch

in the parking lot...

kinjal try to wake vidyuth but no use she starts runing around asking for help but doesn't find anyone (jag soona soona from om shanti om plays)...finally kinjal run into kanav and ask him to help her...and point toward vidyuth....kanav calls an ambulance....kinjal try to get into teh ambulance but kanav stop her and says you have ruined my friend's life...your engagment is over and you'll never get married to vidyuth...if you neend money please tell me and you'll get it...just take your child and leave...and kanav leaves...

kinjal starts  walking on the road thinking about what kanav said and all the sweet moments she had with vidyuth(ya rabba from salam e ishq palys) 

at the mandir...

kinjal ask god what has she done to deserve all this...a pandit is talking to a woman...and he says god test people all the time and then god himself give the solutions to all the problems...just think about the good moments you had they will give you the strength to fight.......kinjal thinks about how her mom and dad said vidyuth is a good man and he really loves her and ask her to go see him...then kinjal tell herself that she will never leave vidyuth no matter what people say

at the hospital....

doctor tell kanav that they can't admit vidyuth without a police report...kinjal comes there and kanav says all this happend because of that girl just arrest her...kinjal doesn't say anything just crys and walks to vidyuth...a police officer brings a bracelet and says he found it at the crime scene...it's atharva's bracelet and kinjal recognize it so she takes the blame on herself...vidyuth's mom comes there and ask her to get out....kinjal is arrested and taken away

the nurse calls neena and tell her that the girl who got pergnant by mistake is at the hospital...neena asks whether she's lieing again....nurse says she's not because she too want to save her job....neena says she' coming and ask the nurse to keep an eye on kinjal...kinjal get into the jeep and thinks about everything happend after she was thrown out of the house.

at kanav's house..

neena is rushing down stairs to leave ....kanav's mom comes there and says i can't let you go... you are pregnant and shouldn't take any stress right now becasue it can  affect the baby....just then kinjal is shown holding her stomach and crying in the police jeep and she's having pains...

precap:   kinjal's bothers say we made the plan to beat up vidyuth but kinjal is paying for the consequences....neena ask kanav whether she was talking to a girl before she got there...kanav asks neena what she's doing in the hospital in the middle of the night....the doctor says vidyuth is  repeating the name kinjal all the time so bring her to the hospital as soon as possible that way vidyuth's condition will improve...kanav, neena and vidyuth's mom are surprised   

"you're welcome" in advance everyoneπŸ˜› 😳

Edited by dgba - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thankssssssssss a lot Dulshani and I saw u at the new ekat serial πŸ˜‰
dgba thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanya15

Thankssssssssss a lot Dulshani and I saw u at the new ekat serial πŸ˜‰

oh you are there too...

Edited by dgba - 16 years ago
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the wonderful update Dulshani!!

Keep smiling..

Love

Soni

::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dgba

oh you are there too...

yeah... I'll be at all the new ekta shows!!πŸ˜†

senti thumbnail
thanks for the timely updates but somebody please tell me something - why does kinju all the time calls her fiance "vidhyut SIR" oh c'mon can somebody ask them to put a STOP of this SIR thing its so annoying 😑 😑 especially when one is engaged and to be married to her boyfriend... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ for goodsake ya when will we all grow.... πŸ˜†
..kashish.. thumbnail
thank you so much...wonder what will happen to V and K now
-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Why is Kinjal paying for something she didn't do? πŸ˜•

Thank you.