Mohan Bhandari enters Baa Bahoo Aur Baby

ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Mohan Bhandari enters Baa Bahoo Aur Baby

Mohan Bhandari who is currently seen in Zee's Saat Phere has bagged a cameo. Now he will be seen in Baa Bahoo Aur Baby as Leela's (Lubna Salim) father.

We tried contacting Mohan Bhandari but he was not reachable. Thus we decided to talk to his on- screen daughter Leela.

"Mohanji essays the role of my father in the show. His character's name is Mr. Raichuria and he had come to my place for his grandchild's wedding. Dimple (Manava Naik) is marrying Aanish (Gautam Rode). My father brings mameru that's a religious ritual where a girl gets her bridal saree, jewellery, sweets, etc from the maternal uncle's side," she says.

"My husband Arvind and my father don't like each other. My father is very rich and that's what my husband hates. As soon as he enters my house their tu tu main main begins," she adds.

Mohan Bhandari is playing a cameo in the show which will last for only a few days.

As the cameo trend catches like wild fire more and more actors make the most of it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutegirln thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing and he has already joined BBB 😛
pinstripedshirt thumbnail
aaahh!! thanks for sharing!
Finally!!! Leela tumhare paapaa ki galti hain... and all the kidkud will finally see some serious light! Go woman! All the best!
IFlover thumbnail
thanx for sharing the article
Mehak_Petals thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanxx for sharin.. 😊