Most Dumbest lines.......

set_raj thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Another dimwit has born...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Divya has shown the most dumbest NRI gal on indian television..she doesnt know Lord Shiva-Parvati and Ganesh..??come on yaar one of the most funniest, hilarious, dumbest lines i have ever heard on tv...''Aap bahut cute hain, Aapka naam nahi jaanti main.'' UK born desi american accent waali ....πŸ˜†london mein toh bahut saare temples hain, kya kabhi gayi nahi ho mandir mein yah ghar mein bhi idols nahi hain? Ghar mein kabhi kathayen nahi suni?..hindi movies bhi nahi dekhti ho kya? itni Ganwaar ladki...tumse toh ganwaar  bhi ache hain..πŸ˜†shame on you...ask any indian they will tell you.πŸ˜•

Blondes jokes are famous, but u left tthem behind  today...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You are a Unbeatable Dumbest kid....πŸ˜†

Edited by set_raj - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Unfortunately you do get gori like asian girls who take no interest in their culture. They wont know the names of God and ask me who is he or who is she. Ab kya kahu?? πŸ˜› But Divz is more on the cute kind...I phorgive her! πŸ˜›
set_raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Unfortunately you do get gori like asian girls who take no interest in their culture. They wont know the names of God and ask me who is he or who is she. Ab kya kahu?? πŸ˜› But Divz is more on the cute kind...I phorgive her! πŸ˜›

hmmmm...reemz most of the asian gals here go to temple and follow their culture..even if some doesnt go tht often but they stilll know abt Lord Shiva..no matter how ignorant they about their culture but i hv not come across any single gal or boy like Divya..We have so many spiritual classes being conduct here.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Cute is different thing..cute ppl are sometimes dumbs also..but i blame this on creative team for their sheer ginaorance and also on dialogue writer as tht dumb has wrote absolute nonsense.πŸ˜†

First of all wat waas the point of showing her foreign return, they cud have shown born in bombay or New delhi..😊

*Reemz* thumbnail
But indian girls have asked me. A while back my cousin was telling me how her indian friend knew nothing about her own religion, we called her a "coconut". Believe me Raj there are girls...maybe guys out there who know zilch about their culture, for whatever reason!
shyamidutt thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
i think she doesnt know as she is not a hindu. she made a cross sign if you notice...im also kinda confused tho.
nehlove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
There are girls who dont know anything about their culture.. Their parents will have kathas and they will be out partying and drinking with friends. I don't want to say D is on the very wild side but its possible that she was not brought up with a lot of indians back in the UK.
Neets thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
to tell u the truth my colleague is a hindu but she wasn't born in India never went to india. One day during sharaadh she asked me do u believe in "PETER N PAT" and i was thinking what's that and I told her who are they and she told me no it is some rituals u do during this months when dead people come alive and u give them food and I asked her are peter and pat ghost she says no its a name of ritual " anyways ultimately I found out she was talking about pitar pat(i m not hindu but i belive some people call it pitar pat) and I was thinking oh my god this lady she does not know anything about her culture her religion. So don't worry there are people.
set_raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: shyamidutt

i think she doesnt know as she is not a hindu. she made a cross sign if you notice...im also kinda confused tho.

Yea shyami i saw her doing a cross sign..but u knw many westerners and americans also knws about Lord Shiva...😊
*Reemz* thumbnail
These westerners are curious about the names but some asian children just dont take interest or sometimes their own families dont bother teaching them. Its sad but its not unbelievable Raj. 😊
set_raj thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

But indian girls have asked me. A while back my cousin was telling me how her indian friend knew nothing about her own religion, we called her a "coconut". Believe me Raj there are girls...maybe guys out there who know zilch about their culture, for whatever reason!

Reemz i do agree with you..im not denying..but i have travelled a lot in asia, we have so many spiritual classes, temples, even if they dont go to temple or classes but basically most of them they knw about Lord Shiva, Krishna, Ganesh, Ram, hanuman and so on...never mind of the rituals or traditions but in their houses they do have idols and pictures.😊