divyanka wants rohan to win the finals

aangelis thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
im watching saregamapa rite now and divyanka came on wearing that awesome white dress that she was wearing in yesterday's episode. She said she wanted rohanpreet to win and she thinks that he will win. rajshree thakur (saloni) was rooting for tanmay and smiti irani was rooting for anamika.
now that i saw the full thing she said that rohan sings really good songs, some of which she doesnt even know how to say the lyrics of. then she said something in punjabi which i 4got lol even though i am punjabi πŸ˜†

I AGREE WITH DIVYANKA! ROHANPREET ROXX! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i cant waittttttttt until the finalsssss omggg they're gonna be awesome
Edited by aangelis - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazy_mariyum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
ya i saw her she was looking nice ya she wants rohan to win but i want tanmay to win but rohan sings good also πŸ˜›
Yup I saw it too =D I also want Rohanpreet to win! 😳
gudia630 thumbnail
can you post some pics..plz
SugarNSpice615 thumbnail
Haha yeah I saw that. Divyanka is soo gorgeous. But I want Anamikaaa to win. hehe. 😊
Pink_shy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazy_anaya

ya i saw her she was looking nice ya she wants rohan to win but i want tanmay to win but rohan sings good also πŸ˜›

ya i also want rohan to WINπŸ‘

MuslimGurl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I want Tanmay to win
Yeah i saw vidya on SGMP today she was pretty

Kasampiya!
Edited by kasampiya - 16 years ago
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i saw that ad too. divs was looking beautiful as usual!😳😳 hehe.. she is rooting for a fellow punjabi, that's so sweet! however anamika should win the contest cos she is the best out of the 3.πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: aangelis

im watching saregamapa rite now and divyanka came on wearing that awesome white dress that she was wearing in yesterday's episode. She said she wanted rohanpreet to win and she thinks that he will win. rajshree thakur (saloni) was rooting for tanmay and smiti irani was rooting for anamika.
now that i saw the full thing she said that rohan sings really good songs, some of which she doesnt even know how to say the lyrics of. then she said something in punjabi which i 4got lol even though i am punjabi πŸ˜†

I AGREE WITH DIVYANKA! ROHANPREET ROXX! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i cant waittttttttt until the finalsssss omggg they're gonna be awesome

Divyanka said "Rohan ne chak de dunia kar dena hai." πŸ˜†

Little Foot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
jaa...my dad saw that and called me...i was like ... oh man why is he calling now πŸ˜† ...

i m also for Rohanpreet .... after all i m punjabi too...

*keeping fingers crossed*