Written updates for 29Feb/ 1 mar 08

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi friends, to see ur fav serial on No. 1 in the main chaska meter, do vote/comment in theCHASKA METER thanks

Babu jee is in mandir.......praying n he hears a child crying........he looks around n finds a child in a basket.......wondering and looking around, and shouting.... who has left a child here........Such a pretty child........Rasik andthem are talking why ppl give birth if they cant look after them. All the ladies are in saurabs house, jugle is saying why we cant keep the child in CG, so they call the police......Pammi , sujata all the ladies are looking after the baby, Muwah is holding it and saying shes a girl n the child looks hungery.......Urmi comes and stops by mushtaq and urmi tells him that im impressed that ur working so hear,d the 3 vellas get jealous and say we will have to do something about him, he shouldl eave job, as he is doing it all to impress urmi and we are useless......so he better leave this work...n become like us again...Mustaq comes near them n sit on the other table, the 3 start talking about movies ,they trying to make mushu jealous...... They talking baout playing pitthu and that they lack one partner , n so finally they convince mushtaq to play....lets see if he gets back to square one or what???

In muwas house everyone is feeding the child, saurab looks worried.....The 4 are playing pithu and then rahoul says jugle we must tell u soemthing n they tell him that u were also found by Mr Gayani  n u r alsp adopted, jugle tells them off n the police comes.......

The police comes to take the baby , muwah doesnt want to let go of the baby and the baby also likes muwah, but the police takes the baby away........In sandeeps terrace, sandeep n urmi are sanding n sandy says they are taking the child away......urmi looks at him n tells him to share his feelings with her.....so he tells her that i dont know what would have bcome of me if babu jee hadnt found me, so urmi says, im more worried what would have become of me if u werent here, who would have taught me music, so shes worried about herself, infact shes trying to lessen the tension......

In muwhs house saurab finds muwah crying n says dont worry out time will come, so she says when???

He says have faith in God, so she says, which God? youdont believe in God, so he says but  i believe in u........Rahoul is showing jugle the bench where gayani jee told his dad that they found jugle, parha howa , gida howa.... hahahha.......poor jugle.....they are doing bakwas , jugle runs to his dad.........Rahoul and the 2 sing silly songs and poor jugle, Jugle is very upset........he is watching a scene from a movie , that im in debth to u, sukha jee asks him, whats troubling u, from yesterday im watching u , ur silent silent.....n jugle says i know the truth now....jugle says, i will work hard now, no masti, sukha is surprised...jugle says i know u adopted me.....so now i will do as u say..from today jugle will change...sukha says who told u this, the 3 vellas run away.... jugle hugss his dad... and his mom calls him n says have milk, so jugle says ill have poison too.......Sukha looks out n sees the 3 vellas looking towards him, when they see sukha looking at them, they run away...sukha knows whats happening.......see it its much better to watch heheheh.....

Ab aaya jugle pahad kay neechay...now sukha will take full advantage of jugle hehehehhe..........

Its morning and jugle comes home carrying vegs... his mom calls him and tells him to have ladu, he says no plz iron my shirt i have to go for an interview.....then he comes and say ill do it....pammi is shocked...sukha calls jugle and asks him to iron his shirt too...so jugle says sure...

Urmi is in sandeeps house, like always hehehe.. n tells sandeep that muwa di was in mandir n was saying she wants to adopt that child, so sandeep says its good if they do it....other wise i was thinking of adopting it, so urmi said then... so he conti, i though i already have one child to look after, what will i do with the otherone...pointing at urmi that is hehehhehehe..........

Muwa asks saurab lets adopt the child, but saurab says what if his real parents come to claim her then.....he says its a bad idea, forget it...........end........now tomorrow......

1st March 08

Mr Gupta comes home with veges...n says that muwah wants to adopt, n i dont understand it, how can u adopt someone who u dont know....Rahoul says what difference does it makes if the child is from outside of family or not, My Gupta says blood counts a lot.....Rahouls says, havent u seen karanti...hindus blood n muslims blood, everyones blood same, my gupta slaps him n ays plz somone adopt him too.....

Muwah , pammi and sujata goes to see the child in the orpanage....The lady there says the child will be adopted soon, so good u came to see her now....The baby is happy to see muwah and muwah is also happy....Saurab doesnt know she has come to see the baby... The lady says if u want to adopt her, i will refuse the other ppl....Muwah asks, i cant, but can i  come n see her...the lady there says, yes u can come n meet her any time u want....
Surab is home and shows muwah the bills of babys shoes and stuff they had bought... n then he says why did u go to meet the kid ....he goes to sukha and rasik that tell ur wifes not to increase problems of my house....Sukha asks what has my wife done....Pammi says i didnt drag her, she took us.....
The whole muhalla is there and sukha says listen to me.. but he says plz dont encourage my wife to adopt a child, im not interested..
Sandeep says whats wrong with adopting a child????Mr Gupta says why adopt a child from outside....sukha jee says u mean from outerspace.....saurab says its not our parampara....Babu jee comes and says...He says, soemthing about relision, i m sorry i dont understand it...so i cant write it... saurab says what if that child doesnt become like us then.....

Mr gupta says what if the religion is different or anything, so sandeep says...im also adopted....saurab says wait wait u all fighting over religion....saurab says i understand u all, i cant adopt....how will i ans my parents n muwahs parents.....plz dont make me do what i dont want too....poor muwah is crying n runs home.....

Muwah is thinking baout the child...the babys so cute, such a darling....saurab comes to her n muwah says ill never talk about her or adoting her, but i have made this payal for her, n i want to go there n put it on her, n u must also come, after that i will nevet talk about adoption....last time, come with me....Saurab agrees.......

They both go to the orphanage and they put the payal on her, n saurab holds the baby, The lady of orp comes n says tomorrow the parents will come to adopt the baby ....

Jugle is cleaning vegs, and his mom says go out n play....so pammi comes n hands him his birth ceri and he reads it n hes so happy, n asks, mummy im ur son ....pammi slaps him u silly, jugle goes out and says ill not leave them..the 3 r hiding from jugle......

Saurab is having breakfast and the door bell rings.....saurab send her out and the lady from orphange comes n hands her the baby n says shes ur baby....take her....the whole muhalla comes ...The lady says ur such a nice person mr saurab to adopt this child....n says i have done this for our family n whole of CG....n then they decide to name her, and baby jee gets to name her....n keep it Millie................so cuteeeeeeeeee  END

Edited by Fazila~ - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx fazi... Waiting... 😊 😊
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
thanks dear! me waiting to....sitting in office for a presentation. 😭
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Thanks Fazi, holding on for the final part.. 😊
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
First of all, thanks for such prompt updates (both written & video) and most importantly, by adding the link of 'chaska mt' :)
gud keep it up!!!
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow it was a nice episode.. Jugle sudhar gaya Mushi bigad gaya 😆 😆
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update, Fazila. You are the best. ðŸ˜ƒ
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks so much fazi dear 😳 lagta hain not much S/U this weeks well 😕
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
they were there.... nice touching scenes.......see ittt
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: monu1101

Wow it was a nice episode.. Jugle sudhar gaya Mushi bigad gaya 😆 😆

true! but i hope mushi's bigdafying is temporary. as mr. gupta said these 4 are like crabs...if one tries to do something the others will pull him down.