Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JahanpanahBond thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey ppl...Mishal s xpctin u to b tere...al tose ppl whu liv in mumbai...he msgd me sayin tat...so hw many of u wud b able to make it there to meet him???
yasmeeneee thumbnail
as i said i m not even in India otherwise i would ve try to b there and above all i ve exams ... i dont know whether i should cry 😭 😭 or laugh πŸ˜† πŸ˜† on my situation
khushi ki rang thumbnail
Yaar most of the members here in LS section of IF are not living in MUMBAI!!!then who'll tell us the xperience of meeting him ??? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
JahanpanahBond thumbnail
lolzz Tania...agar xperience ki baat hai toh tat i cn tel u...da eperience of meetin him...cz hav met him naa..bt its nt tat swty..he ws vry hopeful o sumbdy goin tere fm IF or al tose fans whu sen hm nice nice scraps on orkut...so tat he cud catch up wyt tem n thank tem...bt unfortunately i gues none of da members cud 😭 😭
chhotidi thumbnail
whenever i will come to mumabi then i will try ot meet him.shruti can i meet him when i will be there in mumbai?????????can you ask him for me.please
Arsh_here thumbnail
yeah man.. i wishes i live in Mumbai too... lol......... Shruti... LUCKY GURl..!
Nika_d thumbnail
Man why in Mumbai?? Why not Delhi???? I would have surely tried my best.

Btw, do we have members from Mumbai here? Who missed the golden chance to meet Mish!!!!!
Nika_d thumbnail

Shruti how was the bartending experience for him? Did he msg u after that? He just tried it for fun or he really knows the flipping and juggling thing.
Ohh I wish I could see him do that.

Shruti now we need a favour from ya. Plzzz ask him to come online here in the forum someday. A lot of  the TV celebs come and check the forum and also post. C'mon I am sure he can spare some time out for his fans. We all can try to be online the same time and can talk to him. It'll be fun. Plzz pass on the msg to him and let us know what he replies. Itna to kar hi sakti ho hum sab ke liye ... LOL

Edited by Nika_d - 16 years ago
JahanpanahBond thumbnail

Originally posted by: chhotidi

whenever i will come to mumabi then i will try ot meet him.shruti can i meet him when i will be there in mumbai?????????can you ask him for me.please

ya choti dee..u cn meet hm wen u go to mumbai..hes a vry sweet prsn n a gr8 human bein..dwn to earth celeb..n hes always ready to catch up wyt hs fans😊

JahanpanahBond thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nika_d

Shruti how was the bartending experience for him? Did he msg u after that? He just tried it for fun or he really knows the flipping and juggling thing.
Ohh I wish I could see him do that.

Shruti now we need a favour from ya. Plzzz ask him to come online here in the forum someday. A lot of  the TV celebs come and check the forum and also post. C'mon I am sure he can spare some time out for his fans. We all can try to be online the same time and can talk to him. It'll be fun. Plzz pass on the msg to him and let us know what he replies. Itna to kar hi sakti ho hum sab ke liye ... LOL

hey ya ..yeah he njyd doin tat vry much yar...n kinda noes da flipin n juglin stuf n also njys doin tat...so he had a gr8 tym ova tere...n fr sure il ask him to post sumthn on IF yar,,,bt depends..wen hel cum online...coz hes bsy wyt a project...bt mst dfntly il ask him to do tat..n m sure he won disapoint u guys😊