ChaitanysFan thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

The Episode Starts with Kang saying to everyone she want's to do modelling, she says yes Priyam i want to do modelling. Mou and Rokitma smile when kang says she wants to do modelling. Kang says but Priyam i will do not do anything against your whish. Kang says to Priyam if you are ready for this Project then i will do it. or else no. Priyam says to Kang it's nothing like that. Priyam says i was just thinking that u will do modelling in front of camera.

Priyam says to Kang you never told me you want to be a model. Kang says to Priyam you are for getting this that this project is very important for our company. and Mr Abhi Kapoor also want this to happen.  that i should do modelling for his compnay. Priyam says no you do modelling. he says i have no objection. Priyam says all the best to Kang. and goes off on his weel chair. Priyam is in his room sitting on the wheel chair thinking about something. Mou comes in the room where priyam is and put's her hand behind priyam and says something. she says priyam when a woman decides to any work so then she completes it. what ever her heart wish she gets it at any cost.  Mou says this to Priyam. Mou says to Priyam Kang is beautiful. Mou says she want's to come in the side the world i think that what she says. Mou says to priyam u have prisioned ur self i these four corners.

Kang says to Paro Priyam won't stop me she said inside my heart i don't wish to be a model. Kang says i am only doing this because so i can get selfconfidence back off Priyam. Paro says to Kang but how Kang says yes after the acciden this is Priyam's first Project. Kang says if the project get's snatched away then he will condisder helpless, he will loose trust from his self. and Kang says this what i don't want to happen. Kang says to paro yes maa, i want to see the strong priyam again. Kang says in the right way i can be my husbands Ardhangani. Paro says Kangna no matter how many problem's come in life a true Ardhangani supports her husband. in every heart. Paro says to Kang you are my Priyam's Ardhangani. Paro says to Kang my blessign are with you for ever. Paro says to Kang i trust your love strength. Paro says to Kang u will surely win. awww Paro and Kang hug. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.Kang Priyam and Abhi are in the office Kang ask for a pen and priyam gives kang a pen to sign some papers.

Abhi says sign it fast to Kang. Kang signs the papers. Kang signs the papers while Piriyam is watching her. Kang looks at Priaym. Kang has signed the contract paper for modelling. Abhi put his hand forward but kang says thanks to him. Abhi says to Kang be ready and i will see you tomorrow. Priysm talking to some guys at the modelling site. Abhi Says Mrs Kangna you are looking so beautiful. and she says where has Priyam gone. Kang says Mr Abhi if u don't mind i feel strange. she says i am feeling very uncomfortable. in these clothes. Kang is in her room sleeping on the bed and wakes up at the side priyam is sitting on the wheel chair doing something. Priyam says good morning to Kang and Kang says good morning to Priyam. Priyam says to Kang you have got a  fever Priyam says why didn't you tell me.

she says to Priyam i have taken the medicines priyam says you had scare me. Priyam says you take rest and will not go for shooting today Kang nods her head saying yes. Mou opens the door and sees kang sleeping she comes in the room while kang is sleeping and picks up the mobile from the table and sends a text to Mr Abhi. (i just don't like Mou)😑and puts the mobile pack on the table. Priyam says Paro maa Kang is not well. she has a little bit of feever. Paro says anxiously Fever. Priyam's dad say's is not to high. naa. Priyam says i have given her medicines very soon she will be alright. Paro says i will bring soup for her. Abhi comes in the house with flowers for Kang. Priyam says mr Abhay you (sorry) guys the guys nam is not Abhi it's Abhay. Abay comes in the room with flowers where kang is sleeping he knocke on the door. Kang wakes up Kang says you sir. she says you here. Abahy gives the flowers to Kang

he asks Kang what Happened he asks Kang how are you feeling now. Kangs says i am feeling better she says i will be able to do shooting tomorrow. he says come on shotting can happen whenever. today tomrrow whenever. Kang says Mr Abahy i will be fine by tomorrow. she says i have taken medicines. he says ok as you whish. he says to Kang take care of yourself.

No Precap Guys

use the thnx button or write thnx and leave your comments

tc

From

Annie.

Edited by Neha-Anand-4eva - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thnxx mou is so selfish 😑
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
she is worse than Sushmita!!! man..they portray mothers to be this selfish..I dont understand!! 😑
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 great, detail n awesome update 😊
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolkitty_23

she is worse than Sushmita!!! man..they portray mothers to be this selfish..I dont understand!! 😑

unfortunately , some are. I speak from personal experience!

Sad thing is by showing this type of character they somehow make it acceptable as if to say a mother's love is the stifling kind, where they fall over themselves for their sons........all crap

all such mothers do is turn out imbeciles for sons, not real men!πŸ˜†

PrInCeZz07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yh thnx 4 d update a knw yh Mou is so selfish