Jayam Ravi dating Kangana

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 16 years ago
Jayam Ravi dating Kangana?

Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut.
Kangana is currently shooting a south film, Dhaam Dhaam, and Jayam Ravi is her co-star in it. "Kangana and Jayam have shot together for more than six months. Their instant bonding was evident on the sets, near Bangalore, where they shot extensively. And their friendship culminated into a relationship. They are in constant touch with each other even after the shoot, despite their busy schedules. In fact Jayam often flies down to Mumbai to meet the actress. They are extremely fond of each other and in the last few months, they've really become close. Right now, though, it's a hush-hush affair. They have kept their relationship a secret at present. However, during the shoot, we all could see their bonding both on and off the sets," says a source.
When an Indian daily approached Kangana on this subject, she said, "Ravi and I are close friends. He is a wonderful person and we shared a great rapport on the sets."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail
Thanks JasmineRahul. Can you post KR's pic, please? Thanks

Jiggs....... did you hear that.   ðŸ˜ƒ
jasunap thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks jasmine. i wonder how they communicate. kangana can hardly speak english!!
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?_adv_prop=image &fr=ieas-tb&va=kangana&sz=all

use this link 2 c her pics
suram thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasunap

thanks jasmine. i wonder how they communicate. kangana can hardly speak english!!

Jas you dont need English to "Communicate"!!!😉

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Caryn

Thanks JasmineRahul. Can you post KR's pic, please? Thanks

Jiggs....... did you hear that.   ðŸ˜ƒ

i heard that caryn. so what? ravi can have as many flings as he wants to, just as long as he realises sada is his true soulmate.😉😆😆 hehe.. i remember his short-lived affair with bhavana that fizzled out without a trace. 

kangana is a wonderful actress but she's somehow a tad too promiscous. i remember she was roaming around with a man who was old enough to be her father before she came to kollywood. ravi better prepare himself.. kangana will dump him like a hot potato once she gets a bigger fish.

actors/actresses usually find it SO difficult to stick to just one partner. it's like a deadly disease that comes with the profession.😉

next thing you know ravi would be rumoured to be dating katrina kaif & kangana would be with simbu whom i might add is quite the match for her. both of them are promiscous brats.😆😆

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ravi and Kangana, I taught that bollywood chick was dating some other guy.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ravi is another womanzier I guess... 😆
linked up with so many 😆
Caryn thumbnail

😆 😆 😆 Wow!!!....... as the guys will say, she is hot chick (well, no more mama 😛 ) Thanks Jasmine

No wonder Ravi is after this hot chick. Let's see who drop the hot potato first. 😆

The message below made me laugh... but had to appreciate her efforts.  At least she is doing something about it.

wood News - Featured Articl

Kangana has often been the target of film critics for her dialogue delivery. Now the gal has decided to stand up to it. So, she has begun with her classical singing lessons to improve her dialogue delivery. She wakes up religiously at four in the morning to get ready for her riyaaz. Her guru is Amitabh Chakraborty and he arrives, dot at five in the morning. They practice for a good two hours before she leaves for shooting.

Initially Amitabh was a bit hesitant to teach Kangana as he feels classical singing should be learnt either before 18 years of age or after a good 40 years, but now he seems happy with Kangana's dedication and progress.

Kangana Ranaut is confident that classical singing will help improve her voice quality.
Apparently Kangana's neighbours are getting used to the weird screams from her gold mine. Anyway, the gal plans to learn to play the guitar as her next step.
Kangana Ranaut
Kangana ranaut
Kangana Ranaut

< src="http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js" =text/> < =text/> _uacct = "UA-2637069-2"; urchinTracker();
Edited by Caryn - 16 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Woh, she is hot. Thanks for the info 😳