Ananna thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
DOTW

Hey whats up to all members of RKB forums? Soo well okay episode.. and at least Apu showed his face.. Anywayz.. Have fun with the discussion of the week.. And remember u can talk about whatever.. in the episode.. these are just guidline questions..

Ananna...

❓-Did Ruchi really mean it when she said " I hate Adi"

❓-When Adi smiles at the end of the episode, what do you think that meant?

❓-Do you think Ruchi will change to become more confident, due to people always making fun of her?

❓-Will Shehkar be in more than just the first part in next week?

❓-Another one on Shehkar-Is shehkar juts a side character in you opinion?Or will he trun out to be the main lead?

❓-What was the significance of the book that Shehkar gave Radha?

❓-Do you think that Apu is directly or indirectly related to Roshni Amu?

❓-Whats up with Apus family? Who do u think they are?

❓- What did you think of Ruchis interview? If you were the trustee would you admit her in your college?

❓-I thought that the interview questions were stupid what about you?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
-Did Ruchi really mean it when she said " I hate Adi"

hmmm...no.. 😆. Now, she will just keep saying I hate Adi, I hate Adi, but later I think she will fall for him. 😛

-When Adi smiles at the end of the episode, what do you think that meant?

That means he is loving Ruchi's cry baby avataar and her simplicity. Theefore, day by day he is falling for her...I guess.. 😆

-Do you think Ruchi will change to become more confident, due to people always making fun of her?
Yup! I think she will go through a lot of humilation and then go through a lot of struggle and finally change into a confident and determined Ruchi! 😛

-Will Shehkar be in more than just the first part in next week?

I really hope he gets more time in the show!! 😭

-Another one on Shehkar-Is shehkar juts a side character in you opinion?Or will he trun out to be the main lead?
No. I think he is the main lead our kanhayiyya, and for now I gues they will show him for five or ten minutes, but later as Rohini's past gets revealed, he will hopefully be there for more than 5 or 10 minutes. He has to!! 😭

-What was the significance of the book that Shehkar gave Radha?

hmm...dunno.

-Do you think that Apu is directly or indirectly related to Roshni Amu?

Umm..he is probably the son of Roshan Ammu's saheli...and before dying her saheli handed Shekhar over to her ...I guess.. 😕
-Whats up with Apus family? Who do u think they are?

- What did you think of Ruchis interview? If you were the trustee would you admit her in your college?

I think the interview q's were too stupid, and Ruchi shouldn't have been too nervous. If I were the trustee then I would have admitted her, because she had the potential in her. 😛

-I thought that the interview questions were stupid what about you?

Yup! Especially the q about the peon. 😆

Zareen.
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ananna

I dont think so, it was just her frustration😆

He is liking Rucchi the cry baby😃

❓-Do you think Ruchi will change to become more confident, due to people always making fun of her?

Yes she will with time, and once she gets to know the people and Mumbai city she will be more confident, her simplicity and potential will gain the hearts of the students.

he better now😡

❓-Another one on Shehkar-Is shehkar juts a side character in you opinion?Or will he trun out to be the main lead?

The main lead is Radha for sure, the men are side kicks😆

Maybe it was smth of radha'a taste,which will give her company when she keeps worrying abt her daughters. Since he knows her quite well by now so im sure he had chosen the book purposely

Maybe She adopted him since she was always neglected by her family. Shekhar always gave her company and made her feel comfortable by being with her 24/7

Maybe they died or maybe they dont live in India. Shekhar preferred to stay back with Roshan ammu hence his family left him behind.

❓- What did you think of Ruchis interview? If you were the trustee would you admit her in your college?

The questions were irrelevant so i wont comment on them, On the basis of her previous mark sheet I think she shud get admitted coz she deserves it.

Like I said in my last answer, the questions were irrelevant, they were a bit too harsh with the new student. They could ask smth related to her past through they cud judge her communication skill and confidence level, infact if the questions were related to science then im sure Rucchi wud have answered them pretty well.

shopgirl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊

DOTW

Hey whats up to all members of RKB forums? Soo well okay episode.. and at least Apu showed his face.. Anywayz.. Have fun with the discussion of the week.. And remember u can talk about whatever.. in the episode.. these are just guidline questions..

Ananna...

❓-Did Ruchi really mean it when she said " Ihate Adi"

2 early 2 say :)

a lill confused.

yes sure !

hope so :(

4 now looks both...but as the title says "betiyan"...lets hope 4 the best.

of luv n respect.

hmmm ...yes he is linked somhow

as ur previous ? states...the ans 2 this ? is somwht in the previous 1 :)

it was pretty lame n low. yes i wud hv... considering tht she is a topper but only... after seeing her "grades"

they wr not evn "questions"...so non comments

thnk u...4 all the queries...i had gud time n answering them 😊

::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I don't think she necessarily meant she "hated" him but just that they don't really get along and that she doens't like him and thinks he's annoying (which he can be)

I think that meant that "she's so crazy and a big cry baby"😉

Yes.. I defintely think so b/c after that I think Adi will start to fall for her.. so I Defintely think in time she'll become confident!!

I hope so!!! I think that b/c of his new show, he's busy but I hope he comes more often in RKBKKD!!

I think for right now he's a side role.. but who knows he might turn into the main lead in time

I think he just gave it to her b/c he thought she might like it

I  would say Indirectly.. I don't think they have a blood relationship but a "Dil Ka Rishta"!!😳

I think either they live somehwere else or they might be dead or that the aunty or grandma or whoever she is raised him up

I think she was scared of course and who wouldn't be... but she wanted to go to that college b/c she whole-heartidly wanted to learn astronomy and she just wanted to impress the school board ppl but it backfired!!😕 If I was the trustee then I would think about my descision and look at Ruchi's abilities and not her flaws!😛

Not really that stupid... but kind of sorta!!

P.S- No Ragini questions😭

Ananna thumbnail

Originally posted by: shopgirl1

thnk u...4 all the queries...i had gud time n answering them 😊

You're welcome. 😊
hira_786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh no!! She was jus angry wid him tht moment..thtz y.. m sure from inside shes realli thankful to him😳

Umm.. I think he wants to be her friend or sumthin.. hes kinda like a guy who teases pplz alot..Later on they will be gr8 friend😃

Oh yeh she deffitely will!!

cuz she noes she hav to sepnd her life dere now.. she will change her self n will hav more confident😊

I thin yeh!!

He betta😡😆😆.. He shud man..I wna c him cum more in da show rather den jus for couples of min

❓-Aknother one on Shehkar-Is shehkar juts a side character in you opinion?Or will he trun out to be the main lead?

He will deffinetlyy turned out to be main lead very soon..he nah guna stay as a side character for long😳

she loved books😕😆😆..N maybe cuz those books belongs to his grandpa or sumthin..

Sry i dunno much bbout tht

umm i think directly😊

yeh!! They dint mentioned nethin bout his familey.. buh wud luv to c his family😳

yeh i wud say YES right away!!

She did an amazing job👏

well yeh tht one qs..

whts da weather like on mercury😕

wah kinda qs is tht.. it looked more likeli they called her to make fun of her or sumthin..😡..

It was jus STUPID...

I luv all ur qs...
n relli enjoyed participating...😳

Lotssssssa Luv:Hira😛
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

No way! This is an obvious Mills&Boon moment, cliched as ever! A definite indication that she's going fall for Adi and not Anirudh, more's the pity!😡

Can't recall this one. But, at a guess, he's hatching yet another senario to bug her, deffo!

Hope so! So far she bugs me big time. Can't imagine why those interviewers gave her so much time to answer. 😕

It looks that way at the moment. Read an article in the BT two days ago, asking the same question. It was saying that it is hoped that AA would resurrect his career with this serial though it is woman -dominated.😊

He ought to be the main lead as he's one of the senior -most actors after the one who plays Roshan and Supriya. Anything less is unfair. For some reason, they aren't focusing on him at the moment which is why even Mona's role has been put on the back burner. 🤢

I didn't catch the first five minutes of the show so can't answer this one!😭

I doubt that there's a blood relation of  any kind. I think he doesn't have a family of his own and considers Roshan amu as his foster mother. This may be an indication of how close he's likely to be to Radha and her family once he falls for Rohini.😃

Same as above.  don't think he has a family.

No way! As I mentioned in an earlier post, the white guy asked her what a 'white dwarf' was and she gave a totally unrelated answer...the exact distance and circumference of each of the planet...those are details any one with a good memory can give.

I wouldn't deny her a chance just because she can't speak English but if I were the interviewer, I definitely won't give her seat as she seems to be one of those who learns by rote!😒

I don't agree! They seemed pretty relevant. I thought the placing of the chair senario was great! I didn't care for the demeaning attitudes of the panel though.

Edited by pippa - 16 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Did Ruchi really mean it when she said " I hate Adi"

----I think sh mean that Mai usee Ek Sabak Sikaongi !!! 😉

-When Adi smiles at the end of the episode, what do you think that meant?

---Ruchi Ar Meri Dosti will rock !!! 😳

-Do you think Ruchi will change to become more confident, due to people always making fun of her?

Yeah She will and Anirudh will be a big part !!!

-Will Shehkar be in more than just the first part in next week?

----He defnatly be !!!Otherwise Hum Apu ki Deewani Bagawat pe uttar ayengi !!! 😉 😆

-Another one on Shehkar-Is shehkar juts a side character in you opinion?Or will he trun out to be the main lead?

----Radha is main and her betiyaans but he will play imnportant role and he will be a part in the main lead with the eldest daughter Rohini,.. 😳

-What was the significance of the book that Shehkar gave Radha?

--- Donno I was busy drooling over Dr. Shekar !!! 😆

-Do you think that Apu is directly or indirectly related to Roshni Amu?

---No i don't think so Varun Ammus daughter may be good friends of Shekars family

-Whats up with Apus family? Who do u think they are?

-- Mom not there I think and so also dad he lives alone...

- What did you think of Ruchis interview? If you were the trustee would you admit her in your college?

---Def with her knowledge crediantials and her scores she shud be dmitted.. Language pblm can be easily overcome..

-I thought that the interview questions were stupid what about you?

---Not really they were keeping in mnd the alterness of the candidate ..Maybe laughing was not the ideal thing Adi did for her answrs..

Thanks so much for th quizze I enjoyed answering !!! 😳
kiokyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
❓-Did Ruchi really mean it when she said " I hate Adi" i suppose she just said it to say it.. 😛

❓-When Adi smiles at the end of the episode, what do you think that meant?aaww she is sweet...

❓-Do you think Ruchi will change to become more confident, due to people always making fun of her?yea i suppose she will...she will end up putting the people in their places n ignore them😛

❓-Will Shehkar be in more than just the first part in next week?am afraid we might not see him much yet

❓-Another one on Shehkar-Is shehkar juts a side character in you opinion?Or will he trun out to be the main lead?well i think his character will get a lil bit stronger but he won't turn out to be the main lead as its a show abt rkb😭

❓-What was the significance of the book that Shehkar gave Radha?donno actually...was too busy drooling😳 must be a sweet book...after all shekar chose it😛

❓-Do you think that Apu is directly or indirectly related to Roshni Amu?i think they r not related that much..but they are very close😳

❓-Whats up with Apus family? Who do u think they are?do u not know?😲am his family😳😆 he is my fiancee😍...joking😆 arre i think he lives on his own😭 

❓- What did you think of Ruchis interview? If you were the trustee would you admit her in your college?yea of course i would...the interview was harsh..😭and language problem can be fixed n its not like the pthers do not understand wat she is saying😕

❓-I thought that the interview questions were stupid what about you?yea they were...n also a bit harsh

nice qns..had fun answering😛thxxx

😳komal