Written Upd Feb25 - Pri suspicious of kan

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
The epi starts with an angry pri looking at the gundas and just the police come and the gundas run...the police come n help pri back to the wheelchair..inspectors tells them they should think before doing such things like walking late at night alone and that they cant come to their rescue everytime..and that in the state pri is in he cant help his wife..Pri gets really angry and blasts them and then accepts that he is incapable..kang begs them to leave and they all leave....

They come back home, everyone asks what happend to pri looking at his muddied clothes, mou again lament kang left right...pri wants to go and pri takes off kangs hands and Mou says now pri does not even want kang to touch him, and then blames kang for everything that has happend to pri..only bcoz of kang has he gone into this state and says some more, paro supports kang and tells mou to stop, roktima smiles...paro tells mou to not blame kang any more an asks kang to go to pri and be by his side. Mou and Paro look at each other angrily.

Next day morning, kang is parying to Goddess Durga..and asks Ma Durga to show her the path and tells Ma that she will tolerate everything but not pris pain, paro walks in and sits beside her..kang says i know i promised you i will take care of pri, but Ma how do i bring happiness back into his life when all he has is tears, after yesterdays incident, he has lost his self esteem and confidence..how do i make him believe again? kang cries more..Paro tells her to believe herself and her love and promises things will be better and tells her to go make pri ready for office and also tells her everyday is a new test and she has to win it everyday and kang promises she will win..and leaves...Paro turns to Ma Durga's moorthi angrily and tells enough is enough, stop testing my children, now give them happiness, this is a prayer of a mother and for that I will  fast till you give them their happiness..

At office, everyone is sitting an yapping, and says Abhay kapoor is coming and he is the best and pri comes with kang and the colleagues  scatter....the client comes with his secretary and she keeps blabbering as to how they are big n how the company they chose is so small etc and the boss says its a new and small company and thats why they will do what they are asked to...pri and kang are sitting in the office and kang says since a big client is coming she prepared the papers accurately, and pri remembers that he has left the file at home and asks kang to tell the peon to bring it, kag says i will bring it myself and she runs out..as she goes near the elevator, it almost closes but she puts her hand and someone from inside the elevator also holds the elevator from closing..its the client...kang doesnt know tht.(The client is Mukul Dev)..and he smiles at her...they reach the floor and kang leaves...he is stunned by her beauty and keeps looking at her..

The secretary calls pri and tells abhay kapoor has come..he walks into pri's room and they talk business..kang walks in with the file and abhay is stunned and pri introduces her as his wife, he complements kang for her beauty and shakes hands, pri is suspicious..then he complements kang some more for using her brains along with her beauty...pri looks uncomfortable and suspicious...pri says his model will be ready by tomorrow, abhay thanks him n kang n leaves...kang then happily asks pri to have their lunch, pri says he is not hungry and kang keeps pushing him and he shouts at her and says he is not hungry and to be left alone...

They come back home pri is sitting in the bed, and kang comes and says she will put lap on pri, pri says he does not want it and asks her to leave...and shouts on her, mou s listening..as kang leaves, mou comes and asks kang to give the lap to her she will put it for pri, kang says pri does not want it now...mou says what a son wants and what he doesnt only a mom knows not even his wife...mou sits beside pri and says do i need to take permissio from you to give you some help and cries crocodile tears and asks  him to give her the happiness to put it and pri agrees to it..kang is tearful and angry...pri is tearful..mou starts applying it and says the relationship betm a mother n son is more pure than that of your wife and turns and looks at kang, kang leaves hurt...

At night everyone is at the table for food...pri asks why paro is not eating..she says she isnt hungry and will eat when she feels like it...suddenly pri notices MM is not around asks where she is..Roktima tells tht she has been fasting and thus not well..R smirks happily...pri leaves the table...

Next day morning, kang  comes and gets pri ready and says your files are also ready...pri tells kang to stop and tells her from today only he will go to office and she wont go with him..kang is left shocked...

Major Blooper: when kang runs towards the elevator, she is going home to get the file, when she gets out of the elevator, she already has a red file in her hand, wonder where it came from!!LOL!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
thank you 😊 😊 i wonder why pri is suspecting kang when all she does is care for him
charmed ones thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks alot 4 great n detail update
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for the update 😊
,hope this serial will gwet better