Frequent Posters

~Angel~ thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
ohhh. this is going to be great
jenny plz cont soon πŸ˜›
Ray0fh0p3 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hope that iqbal and neha are not reading this fan fiction...and also the comments....cuz we all will be in trouble... πŸ˜›
I love it Jenny pleae continue...jaldi karo darling...I'm really liking it now...and wow Neha is indeed a princess...
~*kRiTu*~ thumbnail
omg!!! awsome part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ specially the princess and the mud part πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

continue soon
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Chemistry: Part 2

You are dead?

Neha walks in like a fairy princess into the KYPH sets, and her eyes meet Iqbal who is still angry with her regarding the previous incident. She smiles and sets her bag aside him. He gives her a mean look and moves away. Today's entire shooting is Iqbal-Neha as per the shots. Iqbal is standing in one corner and thinking how to smack the princess in her face. Iqbal and Neha are practicing a scene in which Iqbal twists her arms and Neha falls down. "What was that for"? replied Neha in an angry tone. "What?" replies Iqbal in an innocent voice. The director cuts the shot and Neha is getting some medicine when Iqbal comes and tells her that if she messes with Iqbal, then she will die of fear. Neha looks at him angry.

I Hate you, I hate you

The next shot is on and Iqbal and Neha shot it with ease. Back to off screen games, Neha is watching the song "Maine Payal Hai Chanki" from Falguni Pathak on Tv. She is watching with emerse intrest when Iqbal comes over and sees her. He goes in front of the tv and stands there. Neha asks him to move but he refuses to budge. After finally giving up, Neha leaves, while Iqbal smiles to himself. Iqbal sees the video and finds it cute. He starts dancing around like the girls and stops when he hears a giggle. It's Neha with a video camera. She is laughing and then she says... "Aww, what an adorable baby? " replies Neha with a sarcasm. Iqbal ignores her but sees the camera. "What's with the camera?" replies Iqbal in angry tone. "Oh this, nothing, just shooting the fairy princess Iqbal Khan" replies Neha laughing. Iqbal is shocked. "Give mee the tape now" replies Iqbal in a frustrated tone. "no ways, come and get it," replies Neha and starts running. Iqbal chases her and she falls down. He gets up and grabs the cassetee and then he turns around and says, "that's what you deserve, miss I am so beautiful" Neha starts crying seeing her bruises and tells herself, that she will not be stopped by some mountain dude.

Veg vs Non-veg

Dinner time on KYPH sets, is just like any other set. Iqbal and Neha have to sit next to each other despite all their bad factors. Neha opens her tiffin and finds her favorite sabzi and roti. Neha has this habit of digging into other people's food so she awaits Iqbal to open his food. He opens and smiles as he finds tandoori chicken, roti , dal and another chicken dish. Neha looks at him with digust. "what happened?" replies Iqbal. "You're a non-veg??" "Yeah, so?" "Nothing much" replies Neha and continues to eat her food and so does Iqbal. Because of her non-resistance, Neha grabs a roti from Iqbal's plate and puts it into her mouth. Iqbal is shocked and just gets up. "What the hell do you think you are doing? replies Iqbal in a loud tone. Neha is startled, " Actually..---" "YOU cannot touch my food got it" before Neha could explain, Iqbal left and Neha got tears in her eyes. The shot continued and then it was time to go home.

First step towards friendship??

The autos and taxi's were on the strike that day. Iqbal realized that there was no way he could get back home without any transportation. He didn't have enough money for the bus either. As he was waiting, Neha got in her car and was about to leave when she saw Iqbal. Despite all that happened, Neha was still kind at heart. She stopped the car and got out of the car. Iqbal glared at her. "Listen, I know we don't get along, but the least I can offer you is a ride, you won't find a taxi at this time?" replied Neha in a sweet voice. Iqbal looked up at her. and replied "No thanks". Neha decided not to speak further and left for her car. She called out to him and told that her car was parked over there and she would wait for him there. After a while, it started raining and Iqbal got in the car with Neha. Throughout the entire car ride, no one said a word to each other, Iqbal looked outside the window and Neha was listening to her ipod. After a while, Iqbal's house came. and He told her thanks and went inside his house and Neha drove away.

Mixed thoughts?

Iqbal got back home and dried himself. Neha reached her house and all throughout the day, Iqbal realized that MAYBE neha was not so bad and vice-versa.

~*kRiTu*~ thumbnail
awsome part!!!!!!!!!!!!! man, i'm loving this πŸ˜†
Oh Jenny I'm loving it...please continue...this is awesome...
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great Jenny! Thanks alot! Loved it!
Anamika_Mitra thumbnail

πŸ‘Thanks Jens!!I am waiting for the chemical reaction to begin!!πŸ˜‰

😊Anamika😊

-Sohniye- thumbnail
OMg jenny that was sooo good...its nice cuz its different from all the other fan-fictions...can't wait to read the next part...and can;t wait to read the cute romantic parts between nehaa and iqbal..hehe..pls cont soon! 😊