Sharmii thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I just caught a new promo....Its talk ruchi and ragini at college and the challenges they face.I think ruchi has to speak in english to the head or director of the college to secure a admission and she 's nervous...

Then they show her all happy (maybe she's got In ) and they talk Ruchi being successful cause afterall she is radha ki 'beti'..πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

Ok....niceee promo...but wheres my apu?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Edited by Sharmii - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This is certainly not a good sign, shekhar is never in the promos also he was Mr India last week. If this proceeds then im afraid the show will loose its viewers soon.

Thanks sharmi
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh sharmmi yaar a small birdie....says apu may be absent but soon story will hopefully have aa in it
so hope so
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: buddythind

oh sharmmi yaar a small birdie....says apu may be absent but soon story will hopefully have aa in it
so hope so

KYA?? u serious sam. I wanna know who this birdie is😭😭 We keep waiting for Mondays only for Shekhar and RKB will disappoint us this way.. this is not fair😭😭😭

Edited by Ananya_A - 16 years ago
Sharmii thumbnail
Im feeling .They better gve apu a prominant role or else I am tempted to say TD are just using him. 😑
gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing sharmii....but where's dr. shekhar? 😭 Looks like he has gne for his fourth honeymoon! πŸ˜† This time he will come to my apartment! πŸ˜†

Zareen.
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
this new promo has disappointed me big time 😭 😭 . i remember the jjkn days where i used to wait and wait to see armaan . now same thing happening again TD always missuse apu. so sad. seems no apu again on monday 😭 😭
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I want Apu this week Where is he hiding !!! Thanks Sharmii for the promo!! One show APu is on and we donlt get to see him the one once a week shoiw Kya Na Insafi Hai !!! 😭 😭
andriya thumbnail
Thanks,hope she will take in!!!!! 😊