Discussion of the Week

ksbkbtfan1 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I will start doing the discussion of the week because misha said i could and i will start Friday write after the week has ended and so here is the first doi ive ever done....plz do answer and reply!!!!

Okay well Sagar has a confident feeling that jhanvi is ganga and it is true!! But our loveable jhanvi/ganga doesnt want to accept that she is ganga and so my question/our discussion is...How do you think ganga's truth will be revealed?? Will Madan be the guy that will reveal the truth now that he has the letter or will ganga admit herself?? How do you think sagar will make her tell the truth and what do you think will happen if the truth comes out?? Will shekhar accept ganga? Will kaveri still accept ganga as a sister??  Will khurana take jhanvi's side or do you think he will go against her?? All those questions are arised after this weeks episodes.....\

My view on this:
I think Madan will reveal ganga's truth by making her so majboor that she will say it herself...what will be the majboori?...i dont know i think when the truth comes out kaveri will think about everything ganga has done and sacrifice sagar for ganga and shekhar will do the same and then khurana will go against jhanvi but kaveri and shekhar will make him understand and then w/e happens from there...

Start posting ur views....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful Discussion of the week, will come back and edit
pollydolly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ridzi, you didn't leave me a color!๐Ÿ˜† So I'll probably use Red๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Okay well Sagar has a confident feeling that jhanvi is ganga and it is true!! But our loveable jhanvi/ganga doesnt want to accept that she is ganga and so my question/our discussion is...

How do you think ganga's truth will be revealed??

Probably through Madan๐Ÿ˜• 

Will Madan be the guy that will reveal the truth

He will probably black mail her that he'll tell the whole family and all that and maybe Ganga will feel pressured and will say it herself 

Will ganga admit herself??

As I said, he might black mail her... 

How do you think sagar will make her tell the truth?

I think that he'll only threaten her but won't take any action! 

What do you think will happen if the truth comes out??

Shekhar might think that Ganga has a affair with Madan probably๐Ÿ˜†

Will Shekhar accept ganga?

I hope not!๐Ÿ˜†

Will kaveri still accept ganga as a sister?? 

She might first be broken-hearted that her own sister is in love with her fiance but she later might remember how much Ganga really loves Sagar...

Will Khurana take Jhanvi's side or do you think he will go against her??

He will be with his real daughter Kaveri

My view on this:
I think Madan will reveal ganga's truth by making her so majboor that she will say it herself...

What will be the majboori?

Maybe threating her that he'll kill Sagar!

I dont know, i think when the truth comes out Kaveri will think about everything ganga has done and sacrifice Sagar for Ganga and Shekhar will do the same and then Khurana will go against Jhanvi but Kaveri and Shekhar will make him understand and then w/e happens from there...

I enjoyed answering!๐Ÿ˜Š