Users

Frequent Posters

orpi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hinuuuuuuuuu Jaan!! I must say AWESOMEEE Post!! 😛 I love it and u have done an amazingg job!! 👏 👏

Happy Birthdayyy Karan!! 🤗 🤗 🤗
May all your dreams and wishes come true!! I hope you have a rockingg dayy!! 😃 ...I wish you all the best of luck and success for the futuree!! 😉

Love you loadsss 🤗 🤗
Leena (UK) xxx
nirali_shah91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i want to wish him A VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope he has an AWESOME DAY and a ROCKING YEAR ahead. I wish him all the very best for all that he is doing and i hope alot of success and work and love comes his way. I wish him all the very very very very very very very best for all his work. I hope he never changes and always stays how he is very seet towards his fans and really down to earth. I would also like to tell him that he is an awesome actor and his expressions are very unique and out of the world. He is the most versitile actor I've seen and he just takes my breathe away. He's very "HANDSOME" n really "HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT" i also love all his actions and the way he talks. Well I really like him and i am a big fan of Armaan and Riddhima and only watch DMG because of both of them. and "I 'REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY' LOVE YOU KARAN SINGH GROVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🥳 [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] [:D/] 🤗
nirali_shah91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
bdw hinal nice wrk... APPRECITAE IT!!!! thx alot.... 👏
sweet_angel28 thumbnail
Hey Karan/Armaan, wishing u a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! May Allah bless u always and forever...............You are truely a fantastic actor and im sure you are a wonderful person too................keep up the great work in DMG.................u have me n my little neices glued to the telly!!!!! Have a great day...............love u loads....................mwah mwah mwah............and a big jaaddooo ki jappi 🤗

love Amina aka sweet angel 😉
Hrithik_rocks thumbnail

Happy Birthday Karan!!!

U rock! i made this siggy just 4 u! karan u are such a good actor.....u act like a little kid....and that is sooooo cute!!
u r really a great actor...and im not going on ur looks right now....i love for ur actig and obviously now as a person!!

Have a GREAT birthday!!!!!!
ur fave fan

***Hrithika***

Edited by Hrithik_rocks - 16 years ago
~*mishu*~ thumbnail

Happy Birthday Karan!!!!!
Its finally ur birthday!!!
Wish u many more!!!

hope u hav a gr8 day.......we all luv u a lot!!!!
u act well and ur a very nice person
keep acting and keep us glued to the tv!!!
here r sum gifts 4 u

this shervani

this watch

ur fav perfume

and these cakes

hope u lyk it
again we all luv very much best of luck
Mishu

Edited by josephsrishtim - 16 years ago
mariaa.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happi Burthdaii Karan!!!🤗

manny manny happi returnz ov de daii 😃

hope u get wut eva u want in yur lyfe 😳
😳

❤️ ilysm <333 ❤️

x.Maria.x
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday
Karan!!!!

May you prosper and win

everyone's hearts like you

always do!!!!

Durga Edited by Durga A. - 16 years ago
Bubbly_Shelly thumbnail
Great post Hinal! 😳

Even though my msg is already included in the post.. would like to wish you a very Happy Birthday. May god grant all your desires and wishes. You're a great actor and I'm sure you'll go a looong way. 😳 Best of luck from my side. Many, many happy returns of the day Karan! 🤗

Love Shelly ~ 🤗