Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nisha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
many many happy returns of da day karan!!
have a blast
sukirti4lyf thumbnail
happy bday karan
hava gr8 yr
enjoy urself
keep rockin dmg
v ol luv u
sweet.n.happy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy Brthday karan jani enjoy ur brthday😉
-Sneha thumbnail
Dear Karan,

Well obviously first of all, here's wishing you a very happy birthday!!! I don't know if you will read this but they say anything coming from the heart does reach the person after all.... Like many others, I haven't had time to try some siggies, posters and cards for your birthday because of tight school stuff.... But I had to write this....

Karan, frankly speaking, seeing you for the first time in a vid didn't make my heart flutter.... You were to me just like any other actor.... However I started watching DMG nevertheless during the holidays.... You taught me what love was, is and will always be... You have the capacity to make us laugh with you, smile with you, get naughty with you, cry with you, and we always want to love like you do!!.... I've never been addicted to any other serial like I am to DMG, and a major part of that is because you are in it!!....

On this day, I wish you always get what you want, and this comes straight from the heart... Wish you and Shraddha a great life ahead and lots of happiness in coming years!!.... I truly wish DMG never ends, I know its impossible but whats the harm in wishing? hahahaha.... and great great luck for JDJ...Always remember, no matter what happens someday, there are people around the world who will always love you because you showed them how life can be beautiful through your portrayal as Dr. Armaan.... Love you always!!!....

A great fan of yours,
Sneha
ramshadmg thumbnail
HaPpy BiRtHday KarAn !

YoU RoCk !

May gOd bLEsS yEw !

KaranShilpa:) thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Karan!!! My baby!

yu have no clue as to how much I love uyu...!!

Have a Very Happy Birthday!!
-Seri- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi KARAN 😳 Dis is AAZEEN.. one of da diehard fans of ur show DILL MIL GAYE from PAKISTAN... 😳  no fancy n lenghty msgs ..jus a simple wish dat  A very Very Happy 27th Birthday..... 😳😳😳 May u hav many more... Full of joys n happiness..  MAY U HAV AWL DAT U WISH FOR..... keep workin so dat v can see u regualrly but plz wrk in managed routine..take proper sleeps n diet.... PLZZZZ  😳              P.S  I LOVE YOU 😛😳

SOME GIFTS FROM MY SIDE 😳

BIRTHDAY WISHES😳

Edited by Aazeen - 15 years ago
ksg_sista thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY  BHAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAY  GOD GIVES U HAPPY N HEALTHY N WEALTHY LON LIFE AMEEN*******

WE LUV U KARAN
JahanpanahBond thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Heya Karan!!! Hupppppppyyyyy Budday !!!:)many many hapy returns o da day...may ya get al da hapines n lyf n al tat u've eva desired fo in lyf...m ya biggest fan n i wsh u al da vry bst in ur lyf ahead...m sure da cumin yr wil brin u much much much much much much much mre hapines n prosperity....n yeah snce ur stil recoverin fm ya injury,..Get wel soon:)...njy n hav a blast on tys day...:)
crazy_4_karan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
hey Karan a vry vry happy bday to u hope u get all the happiness in this world.....