Written updates for 22nd/23rd Feb 08

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_07 thumbnail
Thanks Fazi! Have been eagerly awaiting this.... 😊 😊 😊
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

btw one thing u missed. urmi is going out for the date when sujata sees her and says she is looking very nice. urmi says she is going to college but her mom says that its sunday...so how come college? urmi says she has extra classes and leaves.

and ya naresh and kavita were returning at night so i dont think they will show s/u's coffee date.

Edited by kshreya2002 - 16 years ago
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmm suchh nice update... Urmi to bahut brave ho gayi hai... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
TheRager thumbnail
urmi is having fun. maybe her this behavoir will make sujata think she isnt guilty. though i feel she may say something to the deewane next sending them on urmi's trail.
monu_tan thumbnail
I hope that doesnt happen soon Ksh... We would like them to romance and romance and romance.. 😳 😳 Waise I am sure Urmi will trick the deewanasπŸ˜‰ she is good at that..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by monu1101 - 16 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
ya she will...prolly they will suspect something...try to follow her to see what's going on but s/u will trick them. or maybe see them and think "oh...yeh to sandeep bhaiyya hain". πŸ˜†
monu_tan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

ya she will...prolly they will suspect something...try to follow her to see what's going on but s/u will trick them. or maybe see them and think "oh...yeh to sandeep bhaiyya hain". πŸ˜†

haanπŸ˜†πŸ˜† thats true they can never suspect him.. They are going to get a shock of their lives soonπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hai mera Jugle I hope it doesnt pain muchhh for him..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ketaki_ry thumbnail

Originally posted by: monu1101

haanπŸ˜†πŸ˜† thats true they can never suspect him.. They are going to get a shock of their lives soonπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Hai mera Jugle I hope it doesnt pain muchhh for him..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lols, yup me very much looking ffd to watch that!! .. I mean they hv a good idea that urmi is after sandeep for years now.. but i think they think sandy will never go for her.. would love to see them 😲!!

πŸ˜†

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: monu1101

Hmmm suchh nice update... Urmi to bahut brave ho gayi hai... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

urm i tu brave thee,sandy brave hogaya hain hahahaha n jhootha bhee heheheheh