Shilpa actually got scared!

komalsirwani thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
OMG  guys....dat dheeraj...they way he proposed to her...shilpa was actually very scared n karan couldnt bear it...he was soo angry when dat guy held her handπŸ˜†...dat was wat i loved abt it...but muski n rahool controlled it...well whether that thing was planned or not...the best thing was that karan got angry on dat guy n shilpa kept lookin at karan for help during his proposalπŸ˜‰...agar woh log character mein the toh aur bhi acha...itz glad that AR are soo close now😳...Im very happy with this spl epi😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Did he really get angry with that guy? Does Karan remember he has girlfriend? πŸ˜†
Can't wait to watch it now.

Thanks.
komalsirwani thumbnail
@nancy..heheh yeah n muski was controlln him...otherwise he wouldve killed dat guy hehehehe...he was really really angry n irritated πŸ˜†
poorva_ks thumbnail
ya she needed help she was realy scrared!!!!!!!!! i dont think atleast tis was scripted coz she said its ok at the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TwilightLovee. thumbnail
i really wanna watch it now!!
thx!! soooo!! much!! for telling us this!!!
neha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omgggggggggggggg.....u guys are talkin abt the epi here...

i cant wait to watch it now...
-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: komalsirwani

@nancy..heheh yeah n muski was controlln him...otherwise he wouldve killed dat guy hehehehe...he was really really angry n irritated πŸ˜†

Wow that's a new side of him that we got to know. He is possesive.😳
komalsirwani thumbnail
@nancy,....very very possessive..bas haat pakadte he got angry πŸ˜†
@neha...hehehehe yea i think sum1 wil upload it soon
@nishat..most welcum
@ksrp...yeah she looked reali reali sacred...n even armi was realy nervous wen those gals were proposin him πŸ˜†
friendly girl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes yaar bichaari shilpa kitni darrr gaye thi jab woh larka usay propose ker raha tha ik dum ghabrai hui
or i luved karan's expression jab wo larka usay propose ker raha tha it was really nice
OMG.. really? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Wanna see it!!