Written update for 15/16th Feb 08

desiboy_desiboy thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Sorry about this desi, but i neede to update it....Plz everyone its very imp that u vote in the chaska meter n put ur views there too.... cause the rating ofthe show is counted by it.......if u want to continue watching this beautiful serial, help it but voting ncommenting in the chaska meter plz....

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/864067

Desi plz make sure nextweek u have this msg and new chaska meters url here, thanks a lot desi i really appreciate what u doing 😃

Update for 15th Feb episode starts..................
Sandeep singing...Urmi sitting besides looking at him ....trying to touch his hand moving on harmonium...
Sandeep asks Urmi to sing...then goes on ...some romantic discussion...Urmi holds his hand...and Sandeep says what r u doing...Urmi teases him...Sandeep asks Urmi to concentrate on singing ..Urmi asks him to concentrate on her...

Urmi asks him to go for movies ...and that to in a stern voice...more of like a command...

Then one character reaches KG..Sukhaji and Ratiram goes to him .Man is loaded with gold..This man comes to Bashirji's house...he is from Dubai...some relative of Bashirji by name Iqbal.
He has got things for them...He goes on flaunting and talking about Dubai..talks very highly on Dubai...Mustaq is completely fascinated.

Sandeep and Sukhaji sitting and having tea...and talking about Dubai returned character. Dubai character joins them for tea..and starts talking about Dubai again..Sandeep gets an offer from him to go to Dubai..Sandeep says mein kahan KG chhodunga ...Looks at Urmi who walks around..Sandeep suggests to take Mustaq to Dubai..

Dubai returned talks to Bashirji about Mustaq and plans to take him to Dubai...Mustaq is excited ..Bashir ji does not look too interested...keeps quite...Mustaq shows interest...

Mustaq sleeping ...and dreaming...
Reaches KG with a Shaikh look ...funny scene...Remember all in dreams...talks with shaikh accent..gets a slap from his dad in the dream...and gets up ..

Walks to Bashirji in the morning in the shop..Bashirji says that dont go..and tell that he is not going to allow him to go..Jugle calls him to come and play..Bashirji tells him to prove that he can work and that to prove it here...then he would allow him to go.

Urmi reaches Sandeep's house with food..Sandeep says that we r going to films so we can have food outside...Urmi says ki paise kya ped pe ugte hain ? Chadar jitni ho utnahi pair failana chahiye. bhagwan ne chaha to weise bhi din ayenge jab hum hamesha bahar khayenge...lekin tab tak mujhe manage karne dijie..Sandeep says that itne bhi bure din nehin hain..mujhe cheque mila hai ..Urmi says thik hai ushme se 1000 rupees nikalke mujhe de dijie..very sweet scene.

Mustaq crying...Bashirji comes and hits him ...Iqbal comes with his application...Bashir is stern on his decission that he is not going to send him...Zoya and her mother reaches the shop and try to convince Bashirji.. Even other two elders also try to convince him...and he finally kind of agrees...goes and tells Mustaq...Mushi is happy...

A well made episode...and sweet scenes between Sandeep and Urmi...

Update of 16th Feb.................

Tin diwana's sitting without Mushi and talking about Dubai...basically doing bakwas...Mushi enters jumping ...singing Dubai Dubai...all ask what happened...Mushi says that his dad agreed that he is going to Dubai..
Gyani ji enters his house ...and Jugle playing lattu..He mentions to Pammi that Mushi is going to Dubai...Gyaniji asks Jugle to go to Bhattinda....

Rahul's papa tells him to go to Ranchi to work in Brick farm or Gobar gas farm..all basically giving examples to their children about Mushi...

Urmi and Sandeep in bike going to watch a movie in bike....Urmi puts her hand on Sandeeps Shoulder and Sandeep looks ...so she moves her hand..Sandeep takes her hand and puts back again on her Shoulder ...Urmi smiles...

Three guys start conspiring ...and thinking that if Mushi goes then all of them would be asked to go somewhere..all of them plan something...

Urmi and Sandeep comes back from movie...look everywhere start talking...Urmi tells Sandeep that he is looking good..Urmi asks how was the movie...Sandeep says ki weise to me eisi filme dekhta nehin ...par mujhe yeh KKHH jeise film achhi lagi ..then Urmi goes to Zoya's friends house where she is waiting for her to come with her to KG...and Sandeep comes alone..

Sujata is worried and comes to Sukhaji and Ratiram ..as Urmi has not come..Sandeep comes...he is in a different attire...with shirt tucked in ..Sujata tells him ..u r looking good...And then the talks start that Urmi has not come back...Sandeep says nothing to worry ..if she has gone for movie ..she would be back in a while..Sukha ji understands what the matter was..

Mushi in a suit next morning ...rest of the three playing cricket...Mushi is flaunting too much ...too much of a style..these guys ask him if he has finalized to go to Dubai ...Mushi says that there is no doubt...these three are trying basically to scare him not to go..scare him to the hell....Mushi looks scared...gets scared...Finally goes and tells everyone at home that he is not going ...people shout at him at home..his father tells him that ...I am sending you ...and dont dare to run away from there....

Mushi is worried and sitting with rest of the useless..the rest of them say that they will convince Bashir uncle...the three of them are sitting infront of Bashir's shop and talking ...basically trying to convince Bashirji indirectly that not to send Mushi...
Finally Bashirji reaches home and says that he is scared to send Mushi...and does not want to send him...Iqbalji leaves next morning...

Bashirji finds out from Guptaji that the conspiracy was made by all the guys...he confronts Mushi...and asks him whats the real reason for not going to Dubai...He tells him the real life is outside KG...not just playing..you need to work...

Next morning ...Bashirji ...comes out and checks where is Mustak...so early in the morning and he is not there at home..finds him at the shop working very early in the morning.....

Thats all for this week ...

Edited by Fazila~ - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mithie14u thumbnail
Thank you sooooooooooo much for such a nice update !!!!! I wanted to go thru it before going off to sleep ...am sure gonna have a good night now 😊  Cheers
Edited by mithie14u - 16 years ago
Araam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Desiboy for the incredibly fast update!
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx desiboy.. So two scenes from for U-S .. That two Urmi commanding and Sandy reciprocating with positive attitude 😳 😳 Ab aaya camel mountain ke neeche.. 😳
mohsinam thumbnail
Thanks Desiboy for the update ... i have been ill today but this
has cheered me up 😃 Edited by mohsinam - 16 years ago
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Thanks Desiboy for the superfast update!
ketaki_ry thumbnail
awwwwww... thank you for update desiboy 👏

btw what is your name?

me on a name revealing mission you see. 😊
sherazakhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx a lot per where is the video of 15th feb i cant wait to watch.
desiboy_desiboy thumbnail
I m sure Fazi is working on it and it must be on its way..
rajeshwariyer thumbnail
Video kahaan hai fazi?? waiting with bated breath to see sandeep and urmi... aaj phir mere bachchon ne scene ruin kar diya :( cartoon won over ACHPM :(
Fazila! you're my sole hope... waiting!!