(13th feb short updt) VK engaged

dgba thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

here's what happend,

VK are standing next to a lake and a man in the lake says if you put a coin in to the water and make a wish it'll come true...kinju put a coin into the lake make a wish....teh man says he coudn't find the coin in the lake vidyuth jump in to the lake and find teh coin...VK hug๐Ÿ˜ณ kinju's mom is helping kinju get redy for her engagment and kinju remebers neena and get sad... vidyuth calls kinju and then shows up at her room to get teh measurments of her finger....to buy the ring๐Ÿ˜† kinju's mom goes to meet neena and invite her to VK engagment....she agrees to come KN comes to VK's engagment and wish them kanav 's seretary calls neena and says she found out that surogate mother had her insemination in city hospital....neena says today i'll find out who this girl is (precap scene)
  • kanav tell kinju to not to break vidyuth's heart...and asks whether she loves him....kinju says not necessarily....she'll always be with vidyuth because he's  her friend.....kinju says only god knows when and where who meet who (kal ho naa ho them music plays )

precap: at the hospital a nurse tell neena that in the records room you'll find the file of the girl  who got her artificial insemination done....and point towards the room and says i can't come with you, you are gona have to go in there and find it by yourself.....but don't worry my infomation is 100% true.

"you're welcome" everyone in advance๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by dgba - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Kinjal doesn't love him?! I'm confused right now...

First scene was taken from Chalte Chalte. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you.
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
dats from chale chalte... dusnt kinjal love vidyuth???? i thought she loves him!!!! ๐Ÿ˜•
dgba thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nancy_89

Kinjal doesn't love him?! I'm confused right now...

First scene was taken from Chalte Chalte. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you.

actually kinjal didn't say she doesn't love vidyuth she said she'll never leave vidyuth....kanav says so you love hm....kinju says vidyuth is a friend more than a lover so for that reason she'll never leave him.....and friendship is more important than love.....

so i think she's not completely in love with vidyuth yet.....hope that helped or did i confuse you more๐Ÿ˜†

ghettogurl88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
actually kinjal didn't say she doesn't love vidyuth she said she'll never leave vidyuth....kanav says so you love hm....kinju says vidyuth is a friend more than a lover so for that reason she'll never leave him.....and friendship is more important than love.....

so i think she's not completely in love with vidyuth yet.....hope that helped or did i confuse you more

watever u said helped me more at least, it made sense... Edited by ghettogurl88 - 16 years ago
dgba thumbnail
^ oh good...i'm glad it helped ๐Ÿ˜›
::Prem$_Priya:: thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

*GASP* YAAAYYYY!!! THEY'RE FINALLY ENGAGED, MY DREAM CAME TRUE!!! MY BEST VALENTINES PRESENT!!!(sorry for writing so big, i'm sooo excited, i couldn't help it!!!!)

Edited by Sanya15 - 16 years ago
THAT LAKE SCENE WAS JUST LIKE ONE FROM CHALTE CHALTE!!! OH THESE SERIALS SOMETIMES LACK ORGINALITY!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Edited by Sanya15 - 16 years ago
dgba thumbnail
^ its a ekta serial....never expect originality ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by dgba - 16 years ago
TRUE... AND THAT WHISTLE AND GIRL SINGING IN THE BACKGROUND IS FROM KKOI DIL MEIN HAIN!!!! BUT I'M KIND OF GLAD THEY PUT IT IN THE SERIAL... I LOVE THAT MUSIC, IT'S AWESOME!!! Edited by Sanya15 - 16 years ago