favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey frendz i just visit other serial forums in if..i visit kvayanjali forums u know some one written a topic on our soap jjkn when jassi ran away from marragie they wrote that now a days jassi soap has becam to tooo tooooooooooooo boring that its fans r no more intrested in that serial and shame on that serial crew...so they r thinking that now kavyanjali will become first good soap in tv world...but now kavya have divorced anjali and in mumbai mirror they gave an article that he is going to marry pammi...ha ha ha ha ha ...now their show also b came stuppid and meaning less...but i felt really bad by reading that abut jassi and we fans....what u guys say....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharila thumbnail
Well it is kind of boring for right now but with Armaan in JJKN nothing will ever stay the same. He always takes this show to the heights of unknown where we all are mezmorized by his charms but then we have entry of T & D where everything seems so unfaithful.
reetsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey, Kkavyanjali is an Ekta Kapoor baby. So, sooner or later it is gonna turn up with those same series of events with no logic behind. Whatever happens in JJKN, there are so many cutties like Armaan and Jassi who will keep the show alive and always the best.
aishah thumbnail
i was feeling the same way-hence the reason ive always chosen not to criticise jjkn and look on the bright side-despite all the twists and turns id much rather watch jjkn than kareena kareena,ksbkt,kzk,kth and all the other crap any day of the year!! i will always watch it and have nt given up on it once!! 😃
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well, jassi is alittle boring, because we are all upset on which way the story has turned to, but otherwise we can't bare watching a day with out jassi serial!
vasamv thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
JJKN dumb,Kavyanjali dumber and Kkusum dumbest.Choose the dumb.