Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tangina r thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
could someone plzzz do me fovour plzz plzz plzz i know sonober did s excellent job and posted todays vid but the electricity here is sooo bad 😡 😡 😡 im so angry i started downloading the vid and the first tome when 43% was done the elctricity went and download stopped i started downloading again when it came bak but the electricity went again so i wont e able to downlod the vid could someone plzz post the download link in bits like part1, part 2, part 3 coz if its like tht then each part takes less time and downloading is easy plzz plzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
forevercharmed thumbnail

Originally posted by: schooly

plz post the link where i can get audio songs of dmg...!!!!!

Here are the DMG Audios 😳

Avanti
ShahidKapur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey, i've a random question 😆 😆 😆
u know how we have 'vote for best siggy/ff/scene....' thing every week, when do they post the results of it? i mean, i always vote at that topic but have never seen a topic saying the results or maybe i just missed it. 😕. if anyone can maybe provide me with the links of the results, it would be great. thanks 😃

Sanjana 😊
forevercharmed thumbnail

Originally posted by: friend 99999

hey, i've a random question 😆 😆 😆
u know how we have 'vote for best siggy/ff/scene....' thing every week, when do they post the results of it? i mean, i always vote at that topic but have never seen a topic saying the results or maybe i just missed it. 😕. if anyone can maybe provide me with the links of the results, it would be great. thanks 😃

Sanjana 😊

The results get posted in the DMG Newsletter..this is the most recent one: The DMG Times- 19th Edition..Hope it helps 😳

Avanti
Niva1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hi all,

could anybody please sum up what happened in the month of march in dmg, are they still fighting, is it still confused ridhima and angry armaan story dragging, or we had something new and a bit refreshing...................that would be much of a help, thanks a lot in advance.
forevercharmed thumbnail

Originally posted by: shlvrv

hi all,

could anybody please sum up what happened in the month of march in dmg, are they still fighting, is it still confused ridhima and angry armaan story dragging, or we had something new and a bit refreshing...................that would be much of a help, thanks a lot in advance.

No, they're still fighting!! But we have the Holi episode to look forward to where maybe Ridz will confess her love 😳

Avanti
aquarianleo thumbnail
I may sound very strange, but I really feel We must stop posting any topics related to Karan's Past Love Life.
They have moved on their life then why can't we . Barkha Bisht is no more than a normal friedn to Karan then why we post her topics in DMG forum and that too as his ex.
Do post any pics from his past n present but why topics about his past life. Pics always welcome as we get our Karan in that.
Post all the articles realed to his present Love life and GF. we should act maturedly as if even Karan visits thsi forum, he might be hurted.
I think we should not entertain like "Karan's ex got maaried" / "Karan's ex's Reception etc.."

It really hurts, we are his fan, Move on guys.......
Niva1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: forevercharmed

No, they're still fighting!! But we have the Holi episode to look forward to where maybe Ridz will confess her love 😳

Avanti

thnx  a lot, may be in the holi epi, lets keep our hopes up
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aquarianleo

I may sound very strange, but I really feel We must stop posting any topics related to Karan's Past Love Life.
They have moved on their life then why can't we . Barkha Bisht is no more than a normal friedn to Karan then why we post her topics in DMG forum and that too as his ex.
Do post any pics from his past n present but why topics about his past life. Pics always welcome as we get our Karan in that.
Post all the articles realed to his present Love life and GF. we should act maturedly as if even Karan visits thsi forum, he might be hurted.
I think we should not entertain like "Karan's ex got maaried" / "Karan's ex's Reception etc.."

It really hurts, we are his fan, Move on guys.......

i think u r right pple should stop talking abt his past love life anyways we cant ddiscuss their personal life!😊if u got 2see some 1 bashing or anything just click the report button!

-Niky- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hy freindz..can any1 plz help me...

i am not able 2 find an topic...

it named : A-R fan club...

plz plz plz try and find it...plzz....!!!

tahnx in advance...!!