TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
Hiya friends,

Just imagine.............

You are just sitting or walking/standing etc and suddenly some negative thought comes up and you even imagine it and you get scared, then the next moment you realize u were just thinking and try not to think of it...
But now comes....That what u have been thinking...comes true...

Have  u experienced this...?πŸ˜•

I've experienced this and i tell u its scary...it's like you feel that something might happen.. and it really happens..
it's not called intuition it's something negative u see/think of and that happens..πŸ˜•

for example...

Last year i was sitting and watching a movie and suddenly i thought of my professor giving me a 5 for my exam...and the next morning when i went to uni..i saw i got that 5πŸ˜•

another example..
My friend was talking to me and suddenly she stopped...and looked shocked..i asked what happened and she said she saw her bro lying down on white sheet
the next morning she gets a call that her bro got an accident....

Scary nah...???

now you tell....have u got this too...??

LOve,
Gracella

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice topic Gracy! πŸ‘ 

and YES, i have had that once ... it was not VERY scary but it was a little scary,i could not sleep all night.

here is what happened-

One day, I was lying down on my bed just thinking about my friends   πŸ˜ƒ ...then suddnely a scary thought came on my mind!...what if we all split and went diffrent direction?!?!?!...then like after 3 or 4 weeks 2 of my friends had to move to japan with their family, then i had to come to U.S., then my other friends went to other  countries 😭 😭 and now we all r in diffrent countries!!!!...but, we call each other very often n talk to each other.(thank god 😳 )...but u know, it's nto the same!...i really miss those days! But i am happy that we r still friends n always will be! πŸ˜ƒ

xoxo
-Lara 😊
Edited by fly2me - 16 years ago
friend_125 thumbnail
yes...it happens with me also sometimes. πŸ˜• Edited by friend_125 - 16 years ago
payal_r thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice topic!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ
Creepy^^

Maybe not exactly the same thing but
That kind of thing happens to me like i predict to myself (just comes up in my head) πŸ˜• 😳 and sometimes, if im doing something and i think of something bad (comes up)... that happens... it get so much my nerves 😭...
but i dont like to think negative

i always try to prevent it 😳

once i was bored in lesson i was just day dreaming, suddenly a thought came up in my head, what if the fire alarm goes of
2 mins later it went off πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
it was funny though πŸ˜† 😳
TrustYourSelf thumbnail

Originally posted by: fly2me

nice topic Gracy! πŸ‘ 

and YES, i have had that once ... it was not VERY scary but it was a little scary,i could not sleep all night.

here is what happened-

One day, I was lying down on my bed just thinking about my friends   πŸ˜ƒ ...then suddnely a scary thought came on my mind!...what if we all split and went diffrent direction?!?!?!...then like after 3 or 4 weeks 2 of my friends had to move to japan with their family, then i had to come to U.S., then my other friends went to other  countries 😭 😭 and now we all r in diffrent countries!!!!...but, we call each other very often n talk to each other.(thank god 😳 )...but u know, it's nto the same!...i really miss those days! But i am happy that we r still friends n always will be! πŸ˜ƒ

xoxo
-Lara 😊

thanks Lara!😳
well yeah see that;s what i meant...sometimes what u think of comes true..and why do negative thoughts come true...? and not positive..?

i have to search what this means...? i mean it's deffo a phenomenon..πŸ˜•

anyways i'm happy that u and ur friends are still in contact..despite the miles between you all...πŸ˜‰

TrustYourSelf thumbnail

Originally posted by: payal_r

Nice topic!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ
Creepy^^

Maybe not exactly the same thing but
That kind of thing happens to me like i predict to myself (just comes up in my head) πŸ˜• 😳 and sometimes, if im doing something and i think of something bad (comes up)... that happens... it get so much my nerves 😭...
but i dont like to think negative

i always try to prevent it 😳

once i was bored in lesson i was just day dreaming, suddenly a thought came up in my head, what if the fire alarm goes of
2 mins later it went off πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
it was funny though πŸ˜† 😳

Thanks Payal! Yep i agree..it can be so creepy nah...?

Thankfully i'm not the only one...i thought there was something weird abt me ...but if u guys also experience this i think it's kinda common then😳

yeah u know sometimes you aren't even thinking negative..but the neg thought comes up...and later on might happen also....

hehe the alarm one was funny thoughπŸ‘
Thanks dearπŸ˜‰

Love,
Gracella

shijhu thumbnail
gracie nic topic
ohh reading to all ur thoughts made me lill sacred too tho i keep on thinking all the negative things or may be positive but never came out in da way u all guys experienced actually in a way i am a negative type of person if family is late to reach home negative thoughts come into my mind first i know dats bad but how to overcome it
but dis fire alarm going off payal was really funny hahaha
ashbipasha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gracella

Hiya friends,

Just imagine.............

You are just sitting or walking/standing etc and suddenly some negative thought comes up and you even imagine it and you get scared, then the next moment you realize u were just thinking and try not to think of it...
But now comes....That what u have been thinking...comes true...

Have  u experienced this...?πŸ˜•

I've experienced this and i tell u its scary...it's like you feel that something might happen.. and it really happens..
it's not called intuition it's something negative u see/think of and that happens..πŸ˜•

I have had this experience many times, it's like suddenly out of nowhere you get some negative idea and after some time it comes true! Whenever I get these ideas now I try to get rid of it by thinking about pleasant things.
TrustYourSelf thumbnail

Originally posted by: shijhu

gracie nic topic
ohh reading to all ur thoughts made me lill sacred too tho i keep on thinking all the negative things or may be positive but never came out in da way u all guys experienced actually in a way i am a negative type of person if family is late to reach home negative thoughts come into my mind first i know dats bad but how to overcome it
but dis fire alarm going off payal was really funny hahaha

thankoo Jhum!😳
But yaar don't get scared by all written here...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Good ur thoughts never came out dear..and be happy it doesn't..πŸ˜›

And abt getting negative thoughts etc..that's normal..but as Ashbipasha said..try to think of pleasant things instead..like what will happen when they return home etc..and you'll be happy againπŸ˜‰

Love,
Gracella

kothra thumbnail

This has happen to me so many times..i always think i will get beat up with a girl..aur hamesha yehi hota hai..after sumtimes there is a chappal maar..is tht scary?πŸ˜†