Pulkit Samrat: Sbs About the Court Case

Angelic_Pari thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishu_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
FIRST TO THNX AND FIRST COMMENT! THNK U!!
Calvin_Klein thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks. He won the case 😃 . He says his fans might see him as Laksh or not. Nothing's sure.
Ranbirrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I really don't know who to believe......thanks for sharing
architpatnaik thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am dead sure he will return to kyunki 😊
Guronge thumbnail
thanks.. he say maybe my fans wil se my as Lakysh, lets hope that turns out to be true!
bella_indian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
I am Laksh fan but I just remembered I emailed on the 11th oct 2007 and asked him bout his bk and he said to quote "my back's perfect!! touchwood". Now it could have started to hurt him again but hw is he going to dance at the star valentine awards. You see I know someone who had slip disc and that person was in a lot of pain and got betta in 2 weeks and neva had to see the doc again for that. So could all of his allegations be true. I AM A FAN REMEMBER.
ktandlakshyalov thumbnail
thanx a tON PARI!! 😳 😳 😳
ktandlakshyalov thumbnail

Originally posted by: bella_indian

I am Laksh fan but I just remembered I emailed on the 11th oct 2007 and asked him bout his bk and he said to quote "my back's perfect!! touchwood". Now it could have started to hurt him again but hw is he going to dance at the star valentine awards. You see I know someone who had slip disc and that person was in a lot of pain and got betta in 2 weeks and neva had to see the doc again for that. So could all of his allegations be true. I AM A FAN REMEMBER.

hey may be his problem is serious as i have read articles about his back-probs before itself!!😳😳n he got it treated abroad!!😳